EXORIAN EMPIRE

Reaction score
    I will be coming up with a back story later on.

EXODYNE - A branch of the Empire dedicated to producing all known and unknown technologies including but not limited to all ships and equipment.

(really just a chill spot where I can let you guys view my WIP's and hopefully give you guys inspiration on your future ideas. I love back story to any game and its why Starmade is such an awesome game as it has no red tape)

This first page will be updated as my builds progress and new ones pop into my head. (I am currently a student so progress might be slow most of the time)

Hope you all enjoy.

All ships will be identified with an EE standing for Exorian Empire

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    CAPITALS:

EE-LUPIS -WIP-

CLASS: Invasion
    TYPE: Planetary Invasion Capital
    Commissioned: EXODUS-ERA

Back Story:
    First commissioned by the Exorian's ruling family the Dust's in the Shipyards of Exoria. Her sole purpose was to cleanse the inhabited planets in Exoria's reach under the banner of the Dusts. Her mission was successful, and the Dust have since set their eyes on other precious commodities. Will your system be next?

Released Version .8

http://starmadedock.net/content/exo-lupis.2426/

PART - 1
    PART - 2

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STATIONS & SHIPYARDS:

EE - CAPITAL SHIPYARDS -WIP-

TYPE: Shipyards
    Commissioned: EXODUS-ERA

CSY-

Observation Area-

Small Construction Areas/Storage for parts-

Interior-

Side-

SMALL CRAFT:

SPACE SHIPS:

OTHER SHIPS
    :

EE-MG-GAU -WIP-

CLASS: Mobile Gun
    TYPE: GAU (mini gun)

Commissioned: DARK ERA

Front-

Rear-

I hope I have inspired you to finish a WIP or ideas for future creations.

This site is what I am using for my Class system as it allows flexibility and is very very well done:
    http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/StandardSciFiFleet

If you have any comments or questions fell free to post and I will get to them when I can.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    I do love the tvtropes.org... Thats were i first read about "Kardashev Scale" or amazing "Sufficiently Advanced Aliens"stuff.

May i ask if you are building on server or SP? Is there any way to visit this server and check these builds?
    So much details... i am speechless... <3
    I really hope you will post more shots and some interiors too.

Last edited:

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    To be honest, seeing that the title is in all-caps I didn't expect to see such epic ships on the thread.

Excellent job!

Reaction score
    On that mobile gatling gun... I love how you used free-standing blocks to give the armor plates a "riveted" appearance. That's a nice touch.

Reaction score
    I really like the details added to the ship. Logos and flags really add a nice touch. Too many ships have little to no features on the hull

Reaction score
    Epic work man. Perfect balance between a lot of detail and realistic flat areas with little graphic touches.

Reaction score
    Thanks Everyone. Been slow lately with classes.

Mariux - The full-Caps thing just felt right at the time as I was unsure exactly what to put down.

Masterzh - There will be a new Server I am going to be building on, when I get the info I will be updating the first post with it.

Reactions: Mariux

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    I absolutely love the interior of the capital ship, very inspiring.

Reaction score
    EXORIAN EMPIRE

I hope I have inspired you to finish a WIP or ideas for future creations.

This site is what I am using for my Class system as it allows flexibility and is very very well done:
    http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/StandardSciFiFleet

If you have any comments or questions fell free to post and I will get to them when I can.
    Do you have ANY idea how long I have been waiting for the LUPIS ?!?!? Ever since Saber did his walkthrough with you. OMG give us an update or something! You will be posting the ships and stations to the community right?

EDIT: oh yeah and that website TV Tropes, I love that list, found it a while back.

EDIT 2: Will there be walk-throughs of the station and the gun ship thingy?

Reaction score
    My Starmade has been down for about a month in a half. Although it did allow me to focus on school.

Rexscientiarum- Nice, glad to hear the anticipation! I am not sure I will have to talk it over with Saber and see what he thinks.

jack_flames- It will be uploaded in an "unfinished" state here soon. It just needs to be finished filling in. As well as some touch ups.