EVERYTHING WILL BE BROKEN

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score
    Thinkin You must not play on starbits and you have no idea what goes on there XD Also I'd watch who you refer to as a feminazi. The amount of trolls here on this forum is astounding. THE GAME NEEDS MORE PLAYERS GO KILL A DIFFERENT GAME KID. Or are you part of Vaygr? That would explain a lot. I would never and have never used admin powers in ANY game to better myself? Please provide evidence before making such accusations.
    BIG PROBLEM: Yes, if you make fun of Autism and blindly call people autistic you are in fact a complete asshole and I do not know why any of you would tolerate such childish rhetoric here. You all make fun of me and say stupid shit while making yourselves look bad in the process. So unless you're going to put forward good discussion on this topic please leave. I can continue to report for flaming and whatever else I see as problematic and non-helpful discussion.

Last edited:

Aesthetics

Dark Lord of the Sith
    Reaction score
    Flaming I
    Alright, I've had my fun, now I'll get serious with you. This bickering is pointless. You, spocklin, have offered no suggestions to improve any of the problems you've poorly listed, and furthermore you have listed problems that already exist in the game, and blamed it all on a future update you've likely failed to analyse and comprehend. You fear change. You fear that everything you rely on now will bring you to your knees because your simple mind cannot comprehend it. Let me tell you something, Spocklin. Not only are you utterly foolish, and wrong in almost every regard, not only does this game not need more players, but this game needs less players like you. It is not these updates that are "killing the game", so to speak. It's people like you. Uneducated, ignorant, simple-minded naysayers that have no interest in mind but their own. This thread does not need to exist, neither do you - the game will fair better without it.

You're a redundancy, Spocklin. Starmade does not need, nor want you.

Reaction score
    Spoken like someone who is truly ignorant of how software is developed, let alone a video game.

Reaction score
    Aesthetics please take a long walk off a short peer with your childish comebacks. I've had enough of your ignorant ass saying stupid shit all of the time. You do not give a shit about the community and you do no represent it. Take your dumb uneducated ass and fuck off. Do not come and try to play the high road like you're better than everyone else. You want to talk about uneducated? Let's talk about your ad hominem remarks. I can see by your joined date that you are fairly new to SM. Therefore you have ZERO history with the game so please don't even start with me you childish tiny handed boy.
    IDEA: Further testing before release of such large updates. Better public commentary and input and maybe people wouldn't be upset with this.

Last edited:

Aesthetics

Dark Lord of the Sith
    Reaction score
    Flaming I
    Aesthetics please take a long walk off a short peer with your childish comebacks. I've had enough of your ignorant ass saying stupid shit all of the time. You do not give a shit about the community and you do no represent it. Take your dumb uneducated ass and fuck off. Do not come and try to play the high road like you're better than everyone you piece of shit.
    Your... meagre attempt at a retort does not phase me in the slightest. You've simply taken what I've said and thrown it in with some pitiful insults and excessive profanity, and in doing so you've only proven that I am infact better than you in every possible regard. I think you will find I do care about the community - enough so that I know it is you among several individuals that are causing the problems here. You've offered nothing to the community but mindless argumentum ad hominem in the place of an actual, structured argument. As a matter of fact, I feel sorry for you.

Tell me, Spocklin, how does it feel? Being as devious, deceitful and outright stupid as you are, and receiving so much backlash? How does it feel, not acting upon that backlash to become a better person, and instead using that backlash to feed your stupidity even further? How does it feel, being so ignorant of the game's issues, its community, and being so out of touch with reality, that you pretend to be of any meaningful intellect and pretend to care for this community, this game, when all you truly want is your own personal victory?

You're a fool, Spocklin. Now tell me, how does it feel?

Reaction score
    I don't have to take this from you. LOL BLOCKED. I expect better from someone who wants to be on the council. You do no represent us if you cannot take into account how you speak to your player base. Your 14 year old mind cannot handle power as has been pointed out to other council members that have come and gone. I hope they revoke your title for this blatant abuse of players.

Aesthetics

Dark Lord of the Sith
    Reaction score
    I don't have to take this from a dumb ass moron. LOL BLOCKED.
    Go ahead, my child. Block me. Ignore my words of wisdom and feel like you've earned a victory. I can't care less. For, unlike you, I do not find victory in argumentum ad hominem, but I find victory in the fact that I know, for certain, that Schine will ignore you and carry on as planned. You're irrelevant.

Last edited:

Zyrr

Chronic Troublemaker
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    lel, they said power will be a yes/no/both option in configs for an easier transition. half of your points are irrelevant

everything else reads like a fourth grade "letter to santa" project. try again and this time let your teacher proof-read it

Zyrr

Chronic Troublemaker
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    why are you so mad LOL

Aesthetics

Dark Lord of the Sith
    Reaction score
    StarMade - Steam Charts Let's see if you bottom feeders can read and interpret data.
    That's a graph, dear. But the thing is - that's all it is. You've basically taken the number of unique clients on Steam alone playing the game and decided "hey, this must all be that power update's fault haha :^)". That's not how interpretation works.

madman Captain

Self-appointet Overlord of the Scaffold
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    BIG PROBLEM: Yes, if you make fun of Autism and blindly call people autistic you are in fact a complete asshole and I do not know why any of you would tolerate such childish rhetoric here. You all make fun of me and say stupid shit while making yourselves look bad in the process. So unless you're going to put forward good discussion on this topic please leave. I can continue to report for flaming and whatever else I see as problematic and non-helpful discussion.
    They not blamed you as an autist but your first post is an good exsample for an autistic ragepost.
    You fear changes thats all. this is an alpha-game, live with progress or remain in an age of bugs, expolits and boringess.

And if you think starting a "Discussion" with a list of accual existing problems that will happen in a future update not provocate people to say youre stupid, you really short minded. They cant say your aguments are stupid because you bring no aguments.
    You bring no sugesstions or sollutions to improve, or even reasons why it "will" happen.

Or for short nothing to discuss about.

IDEA: Further testing before release of such large updates. Better public commentary and input and maybe people wouldn't be upset with this.
    What do you think for what an open development is?

StarMade - Steam Charts Let's see if you bottom feeders can read and interpret data.
    What do you want to say us with this?

Reaction score
    Look at the chart and see how much our game has deteriorated in player counts. More players = better gameplay.
    [doublepost=1496612035,1496611926][/doublepost]Also everything will be broken for a while, especially the one thing that brought about a small revival of our player base the NPC factions. Nothing they have will work.
    [doublepost=1496612186][/doublepost]Why do you or anyone get to determine what is/is not autism? Are you a professional doctor? If not then I suggest everyone keep those comments to a minimum or none at all.

The_Owl

Alpha is not an excuse
    Reaction score
    I don't have to take this from you. LOL BLOCKED. I expect better from someone who wants to be on the council. You do no represent us if you cannot take into account how you speak to your player base. Your 14 year old mind cannot handle power as has been pointed out to other council members that have come and gone. I hope they revoke your title for this blatant abuse of players.
    What Title are you even blabbering about.
    Look at the chart and see how much our game has deteriorated in player counts. More players = better gameplay.
    I can't tell if you're a troll or just really, really dumb

Maybe if you gave solutions to these problems, learned how to use the edit button and could format in paragraphs then maybe people would be more willing to have a conversation, but you keep shouting Useless and pointless statements while providing nothing to solve the problems, except that you want nothing to change, which frankly, makes it seem like you havn't learned what the term "Alpha" means in game development or that you're too lazy to refit ships.
    Also, shouting "LOL BLOCKED" makes you look like a 5yr old. Good job.

Aesthetics

Dark Lord of the Sith
    Reaction score
    How I address people like you is what will get me elected. Also... 14 is a very specific number. Speaking from experience, are we?

Reaction score
    The_Owl I provided one already yet you guys are all ignoring it. I won't post it again, go and re-read the thread to find it. When you have to re-fit 1200 ships then you can tell me how much you liked it.
    [doublepost=1496614627,1496613132][/doublepost]rate this comment funny

Reaction score
    what happened to them fixing the BS NPC faction system after everyone determined it was broken?
    This seems like a fair point to me. As I recall, around the end of 2016 we were told the update would probably require a server reset. I think Shine made a mistake right there. The admins on our server offered us a 'soft-reset', saying they would import home bases only. So, everyone dutifully packed up their ships into storage and waited. The update came and it was unfinished and not requiring a server reset. So then everyone waited more for it to be finished in the next patch - at which point there would be the reset - only that completion of the NPC update with a better trading system never arrived. In the meantime the server was basically dead. No one was playing and it has never fully recovered.

Now the power system is another matter. I happen to agree with Shine that it needs doing and I like most of what I've seen about it. But, please, lets hope when it's released that it's finished this time. I still get old faction members messaging me on steam asking me if Starmade has done "that update requiring a server reset" yet, and I have to say no, and so they don't play. Saying you need a reset soon and then not doing it is like an axe hanging over the game. It stops people playing.

And while people say having any players doesn't matter in alpha, really it does, because these days a lot of games are in permanent alpha/beta and there are plenty competing for a slice of the block-building-game-pie. If all the players go elsewhere they won't come flocking back when the game is "finished" because they will have invested their time elsewhere. Not to mention that there won't be any servers left for people play on when it is "finished". Doing a reset in alpha is fine, but help the players by saying when it will be, or saying it won't happen for the foreseeable future if you change your mind about it. People don't like being left in limbo.

Status
    Not open for further replies.