Enemy spawning is false, but they keep coming

Reaction score
    I set ENEMY_SPAWNING to false in my server.cfg, and yet, they spawn by the dozens. Any way to get rid of them?

Reaction score
    Are you sure that those are new ones spawning? Setting spawning to false won't despawn pirates that are already there.
    You can either destroy them or use admin commands. After that there really shouldn't be spawning any new ones.

Reaction score
    Not entirely sure but I was under the impression that the universe needed to be reset for that change to be applied to the server config. I remember hearing this a while back... maybe even on the old forums.

Reaction score
    Not entirely sure but I was under the impression that the universe needed to be reset for that change to be applied to the server config. I remember hearing this a while back... maybe even on the old forums.
    A restart of the game usually is sufficient to prevent new ones from spawning.

Here's the link to the admin commands, I was on my phone earlier. You can either make yourself immortal by using god_mode, or just despawn_all.