EndOfHumanity [10 slots] [Heavy Roleplay] [Whitelist Only] [100K Starting credits] [Unlimited bluepr

Reaction score
    Character Name:Matt Deadly

Bio: Born after the war, to a father who was gone and a mother who died of child birth, he was never given a name because he was immediatly put into the local slave trading rings, doing whatever his lazy, old, and cruel master told him to. he eventualy slit the old frogs throat in his sleep, he was his personal muscle, he knows hot to handle a gun and build a ship, from years in the space age mechnic shop he was forced to work in, now he seeks fame and fortune under the assumed name of the mercenary he killed to get the credits he needed to get off his hell-bound space rock

Reason for applying: I really enjoy RP servers, and I need a good server to call home

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    ~~Character Name: Chris Aristol

Bio: (One paragraph minimal, three at max) He was in training to become a Spaceship Engneer during the war, and was drafted to fight for his world near the end of it. His planet was sadly lost and many of those who lived there were slaughtered as they tried to keep some semblence of what used to be their home. He managed to escape in a damaged ship and began travelling trying to find some new way to live his life.

Reason for applying: It seems like a cool thing, and Admiral Kio actually suggested that I try applying.

Reaction score
    Please sign up as a synthetic and come join us to rebuild a new Synthetic empire.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Name:Sean_DeSanta

Age: 25 (Technically 250 but due to being in cryogenic sleep Sean hasn\'t aged)

Bio: Born on Earth 250 years before the Great War, Sean was one of the 3000 people sent to colonize the Sirius Star System. When that mission was stopped short due to an engine failure inbetween Sol and Sirius The captain of the colony ship put the remaining crew and passengers into cryogenic sleep so that the maintenance crew could work on the engines with the parts that they had on hand.

Now the captain of a horrifyingly small crew and with about 256 civilians left alive on board Sean has to get the colony ship Spirit of Oblivion back to Sol. Since he has reactivated the FTL drive on the Oblivion, The ship and it\'s human survivors are going to have a rude awakening once they reach the Sol System.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Name: Maverick

Bio:

A myth of ship building, only known to truly exist to the upper levels of the darkest special forces. He forged ships of massive power both small and large to be used to bring peace throughout space. After years of seeing his ships used to help those that could not help themselves, being used to harm the innocent he was disgusted. He cut all ties he had except for the very few he knew he could trust and destroyed his space station and current builds faking his own death.

He now drifts threw space looking for a new home. Known to none in this part of space for who he truly is or more fitting who he was. Simply hoping to get back to his love, designing ships of all shapes and sizes, and perhaps getting the chance to fix some of the wrongs his previous creations were used to commit.

Reason: Looking for a place i can build and be social. tired of the bs and constant random attacks on public servers and the boredom of playing solo. Plus who doesn\'t like a good space RP

Reaction score
    Character Name: Nick Jacobs

Bio: Nick has always been a dreamer. From an early age, he stayed up late and went outside to watch the stars float above the ground. \"Someday...\" He says, \"I\'ll fly with the stars.\" This chance came tragicly when he was 17 and outside as usual, when pirates attacked his village. They murdered, burned, and looted. Nick was unseen because he was on a hill on the outskirts of the town, and he decided that he would leave for space, then and there. Stealing one of the pirate\'s small ships, he made a hastiy escape, but too late. The pirates found that he had fled and went after him. Nick was 10 minutes away from a local station\'s range of communication when the pirates found him. It was harsh flying when they opened fire. With this limited experiance flying, Nick barely made it into the docking station but with not much of a ship left it is up to him to build one from the scraps of his old one. And earn enough credits to scrape by... It\'s time to fly with the stars...

Reason for applying: I want a server that I can roleplay, and also one that doesnt have griefers everywhere. I searched the forums for a while and found this server!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Character Name: Ryan \'Radz\' Longstraw

Bio: Born in a small rural community, Ryan was brought up to be a fair, honest and hard worker. Though he was hours from the nearest city on the planet. He would often go out at night and watch various cargo and military ships takeoff from spaceport 50 kilometers distant. Though he would miss his friends and family, upon turning 18 he gave up the rural life and joined the military. Given the war was climaxing he was immediatley accepted and found his place designing and building ships. When aboard ships he often found himself in the engineering bay. On a transfer mission to another shipyard his fleet was attacked by a deviant faction resulting in the destruction of both fleets. He was the only person in engineering to survive the attack and was left adrift in space. Knowing he would unlikely be found, he activated a cryo pod and stepped inside. Found an unkown time later by the trading guild, his wounds were treated and he set out to build a ship and from there on help continue humanity.

Reason for applying: Was once apart of another rp server over 6months ago and enjoyed the rp experience. The server is now gone, and I\'d love to join another. Hopefully I can be part of the community ^-^

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Character Name: Gillius Prabian - \"Captain\"

Bio: Prabian, never being one akin to causing trouble, was born on a drifitng hulk that was once the remains of a mighty warship bolstered by scavenged wrecks and stations. As is the case with most such hovels, there were several instances of murder, theft, and general crime among several of the hulk\'s interiors. In one such incident, an entire section of the massive ship had to been removed due to engine fires and risk of detonation. Gillius, being on this section, was forced to take refuge in an escape pod and wait for help to arrive. It never did, not until he eventually was picked up by a lone smuggling ship on one of several sporadic runs after a week of low rations and a failing life support unit. Though his crew has come and gone aboard what is now his smuggling ship, Prabian has remained, though certainly older and less capable than he might have been.

Reason for applying: As I was peeking around the servers after quite a long while of inactivity, I finally decided I would try to see what RPing is like on Starmade. Out of most of the servers I found, this one had the most interesting backstory (though having a backstory in the first place is always a positive sign) and a consistently good community from reading the other character ideas.

Cheers, Kraken.

Reaction score
    (You can ignore my other one, it\'s not as good as I would have liked)

Name: Miner mk 9 (perfer to be called \"M9\")

Bio: The miner is a medium ship mainly for mining asteroids, and usualy gives out some of its rather valueless cargo for a few credits. It follows no one group, and mostly looks for places to get rid of it\'s things. It is labeled as \"safe to approach\" but in extreme situations where escapeing is not a option, it can deliver light damage. The best place to find it is a red planets, as it has a odd liking of the colour red.

Reason for applying: I want to try out starmade servers, and mainly like not being attacked by huge numbers of pirates while trying to mine a planet

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Name: Reinhart Visvaldis

Bio: Only remaining heir to the deep space construction company \"Colony Corporation\" which lost almost all its assets in the war. The fact that Reinhart is still alive is a small miracle in itself: first he survived the destruction of the Colony Corp. headquarters by being away at engineering school a few systems away - his father wanted to get him the best education available. As soon as he got the news, he boarded the first transport headed towards that sector, and this is how he avoided the raid at the university station - now left with almost nothing, Reinhart swore to rebuild the family business to its former glory.

Reason for applying: I\'m trying to find a good RP server and after trying out some others, I found that they just weren\'t to my taste.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Character name: Heavy Replica Trooper Nr.056285000

Bio: This Replica Trooper was created when a unknown military colony was attacked and destroyed by the trading guild.The last soldier alive activated the cloning sequence that true tissue and randomized DNA, seconds later died from bleeding out. Although the Facility was to be destroyed so that the attacker would not get info about the cloning facility the soldier made sure that this new clones would rebuild the colony.He was wrong.After the first few clones came out of the tubes,they buried the soldier who created them and set to space hoping to find a place to call home.The colony wasnt home anymore,it was a tomb.

The replica trooper is a clone with a face that is scared thanks to the inperfect cloning tecnology.The Trooper has the hulking hight of 2,5 meters and can hit thrue re-enforced steel.

The typical standard Replica armor is large steel plates on top of large heavy kevlar/Volfram vests. The Replica trooper that signed up for this mission though has larger armored plates over even thicker vests. The design of the ships is currently unknown since the race has been unheard of since the war ended.

Reason for applying: This server seem to be the only one being honest about being true RP.I would like to be part of that.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Purchased!
    EoH is closing down due to lack of community intrest and funding, im sorry.

It was a good run.

Addemnetum: Go to Tectum Clementia.

Reaction score
    Character Name: Lt. John Hydran (Johnny for short)

Bio: Blind luck saved Johnny\'s life. 400 years ago his fleet was ambushed. He along with 12 others in the crew out of 6500 total members escaped in a smaller frieghter. As he and his crew drifted for 400 years in cryo, a salvage team comes across it. His escape ship was heavilly damaged and every cryo tube but his was destroyed. His primitive knowledge of space has been completely rewritten where what was considered the best technology is mere play things. His rank was reinstated after a background check to make sure it was really him. His piloting skills were not the greatest due to the new technology. A monument stands in his hometown that was made by his son before his passing.

The United Fedaration he once knew was broken, destroyed by various alien races. His ship\'s remains were consumed by the depths of space.

Lt. Johnny lives his life in regret. However seeking to start again.

Reason for applying: Im quite the roleplayer, Ive roleplayed on Starcraft, Minecraft, plain texting. Its a ball of fun. So I\'m branching to here, Starmade.