Eden Hall

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    It was indeed planned to having them separate, they\'re (if the original idea sticks) going to be spread around in semi-circular arrays, extending from those ring segments you can have many sizes and shapes. Point of having separate arrays was to reserve spots.

Wasn\'t too found of having a sort of \"gap\" between these platforms and the accesses, but I knew it had to be like that. Larger docking arrays could be based a little further, around say, an asteroid, and have a small shuttle bay to go back and forth between the main Hall and the docking station. Probably a must to welcome larger ships.

Also, that AI face is creepy haha. Perfect.

As for the doors, is it possible to allow non-faction members to open them somehow? If yes, I can think of a few applications depending on how it\'s possible. If not, well, I guess some access will be easily controlled.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I think I settled down for a logo /emblem.
    It occured to me after seeing Afterlife\'s. (Gosh, that place\'s music was great. Both tracks) As I was saying, it occured to me that just beacuse you have elements of the name in it, doesn\'t have to spell it out clearly. Dunno why I was so focused on making actual letters and not think beyond that.

So as this new world of possibilities opened up to me in all its glory, I toyed with 2D placement again and threw in some wedges this time. Came up with two emblems. A larger, normally full one, and a smaller tag for when space doesn\'t allow too much. Still toying with color mixes up, but whenever I\'d out the E (the outer shell) other than black.. it looked odd. Don\'t want it to be too flashy either anyways. So here:

Simple and stylish enough, might still tweak it a bit in-game. I think I like the miniature better, so I\'ll try and throw some angles in the larger one. Whaddya guys think? Does it look cool?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I really like the yellow and black one at the bottom right, very nice, simple and memorable!

Reaction score
    I think this is a fantastic idea. I could most definitely see it taking off on roleplay servers in the future. Keep up the incredible brainstorming!