Economy Glitch.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    When I Played Star Made I found an interesting glitch that makes game... really bad.
    When I Bought Core I found that price to sell a core increased by 3. I sold core back, and found that I have 3 more credits! Then - I bought all generators and sold them. I found that I have 2000 credits more! After that I repeat till I had 1 million... Then I taken Computers, and Now I have 500 millions and 2500 cores. Infinite money...
    Buying for 15 mils and selling for 23.

To the author.
    I Think that you better play X3 series(If you didn't played) and look at economy in it.
    Better if you will make it same here.

schema

Cat God
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    Hi, thanks for the report. I will look into that.

The economy system is far from perfect. I will constantly work on it and hopefully produce a system, that is logical, easy to understand, and fun to use.

Reaction score
    Suggestion: Make the values still dependent on stock (supply/demand, obviously) but only update at random intervals, rather than instantly. That would be a quick and temporary solution in my opinion. It wouldn't fix the base problem, but it would make it harder to abuse.

Reaction score
    Good ideas, but can you please stop being so insistant? It could just be my opinion, or you may not understand English very well, but dude, calm down with what HAS to be, and instead post your ideas just as ideas in the features forum?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I had a (well, somewhat) similar problem in multiplayer (it's probably worth noting that I've only ever played multiplayer), where sometimes you would buy something from the shop and it wouldn't subtract the credits from your balance. You still needed to have sufficient credits to try to buy it, though, but it was pretty much random whether it would charge you or not.

On another note, the opposite was true as well. Sometimes you would go to the shop and sell things and the store would not pay you for them. With that in mind, I'd imagine that it has something to do with all transactions as a whole, rather than just buying or selling.

Reaction score
    I have seen that too, and btw, it's not worth mentioning that you've only ever played MP as all that SP does is host a server for you.