EarthGov Shipyards - TheImperialDonut

Reaction score
    I have been considering making a few large-scale ships. To date I have made a super-compact mining vessel and a Millenium Falcon-esque corvette for them to dock in. I have a few questions about megaship building.

1. How long does a ship the size of the Saracen take to build?

2. How do you count specifically the number of power blocks/ shield blocks/ weapon blocks?

3. How do I calculate my regen/sec? Currently I just pile on a lot of power blocks in cubic sections and see if it provides enough.

4. Are there official Starmade ship classifications? I\'ve seen the terms \"frigate\", \"cruiser\", \"titan\", and \"carrier\" tossed around quite a bit. Does this refer to the number of blocks?

Thank you for your time, and sorry to be such a noobish bother. Also, your ships are amazing, including the Halo adaptations. I really enjoy downloading them and flying around in SP blasting holes in stuff.

ImperialDonut

Overlord of the North Pole
    Reaction score
    The Saracen took about 2 weeks of on and off building to get right, including a bit of time redesigning a couple parts to look better. Expect your interiors (depending on how luxurious you wish to make them) to take up the most time however, but this depends on your style of building.

Power works on box dimensions upto 1 million regen, after that it\'s just 25/block so you can just slap down huge blocks of power, you can calculate power, but the calculation is quite complex and not exactly known atm.

There are a few semi-official classification systems, but I prefer to classify my ships based on sheer size and build quality.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Do you use a different texture pack on those lights or is it just a different block that doesn\'t have the borders like the plex lights?

Reaction score
    after i saw this... i think my ships are crappy...

i hate you TheImperialDonut... :(

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Bumping this thread for HUGE and GREAT success :D can\'t wait to show you my rendition of the style.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Could you upload these? i wouldnt mind it being just the hulls because it would be great to retro-fit it for any needs

Reaction score
    I happened to beon a server and then I see imperil donate blueprints on the server so I boght it and then I see the same aczact ships from the picturs so should I upload it

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    AMAZING! everything is spot on but your ships could have a command bridge, just saying

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Its been a year since ive seen these beuties when will we be able to get these to use and play with?

Reaction score
    I managed to get myself on one of Tomino Sama\'s lineups, and I brought the Roma Heavy on your behalf! I\'ll post a link when he uploads it!