EarthGov Shipyards - TheImperialDonut

Reaction score
    The other ships did not appeal much to me but nice work on the Flagship and Cruiser. I am impressed by your craftsmanship and attention to detail. I am new to Starmade but I have begun some ship building of my own and would love to hear criticism and opinions.

LINK:

http://star-made.org/content/my-first-battlecruiser-harbinger

ImperialDonut

Overlord of the North Pole
    Reaction score
    Really appreciate it, more ships will follow in the future!

@ Sovreighn, Looking good man, look forward to seeing the entire thing. ; )

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    does this mean this amazing ship fleet is being uploaded? if not i hope soon

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hi there Imperial, me and a few friends just started playing Starmade a couple days ago and I got really interested in building ships in a very aesthetically pleasing way. After stumbling upon your thread and gawking at the beauty of your flagship, I was inspired to build my own ship using similiar features. I\'ve taken some elements directly from your ship whilst expanding upon others. So far, I\'ve been working on the power room and it is so large that it has taken 3 - 4 days just to get the power \'rings\' as I have started to refer to them as.

It\'s not really ready to show yet, but I hope to be able to show you some nice progress at some point. If you are itnerested in somehow linking our fleets together at sme point, pleae let me know via a private message on here or on skype. My skype username is the same as this username.

-Ranger

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    +120k blocks

long 450m , height 86m weight 66 m

it can fit in shipbay 18 ships in it also ship itself is heavy armerd but still working on it like the auto turrets itself

ImperialDonut

Reaction score
    The ships might be available soon, once I finish the Halo Mk2 series I\'ll start looking into how to put them up.

Reaction score
    I can\'t wait until you release these. Or are your plans to sell them?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    At first i thought there was an AMAZING huge hangar on the bottom of the Saracen, but i zoomed in to find that it looks like a ship is partuially stuck in the underside of the saracen. is this correct?

photo link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/sjs5pikwzjz7nqe/RMFtyLTGVK/2013-06-09_19-56-06.jpg

Second thoughts, Is that acuially a huge salvage turret?

ImperialDonut

Reaction score
    One\'s a salvage turret for quickly chewing up disabled vessels and the other is a big AMC array.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I noticed that your flagship is quoted @ 6,000,000 regen per second. How many power block did you place? I ask as I am currently building my first capital ship and I have placed over 10k power units and my regen is 1.2million. I have noticed that once I passed the 1m mark the power per block in the array droped significantly, and rather than adding to the axis calculation, it seems to just add the individual power units regen to the totals.

Im therefore assuming for those kind of regen figures, almost all internal space is given over to power production?