Earth Authority Flotilla 27

Reaction score
    Hi! Recently, whilst running from a cosmic horror, our fleet attempted a dimension jump. Unfortunately, reality hurricanes do wierd things to DJDs, and instead of reaching Hyperspace, we kind of ended up here. We're still not sure where TGS48-535 went, and all our Dimension Jump Drives have fused. In any case, whilst we're here, we might as well introduce ourselves and try to find somewhere to settle the civilians in our flotilla.

Well, I work as a Communications Operations Officer on the Earth Authority Military Ship Vulcan, a Ceres class battlecrui... no, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have volunteered... I can't do it! I CAN'T! WHY IS EVERYTHING MADE OF CUBES?

=TRANSMISSION HOLD=

Sorry about that. The queues for the ship's therapist is kind of long right now, as we're all getting used to our new environment. Anyway, see below for information about our fleet.

=TRANSMISSION END=

MILITARY SPACECRAFT

- Reaper class gunship

The Reaper is designed to take a number of shots whilst providing AMC fire to allow larger craft to deploy missiles. The Reaper has a variant called the Hunter which adds four light AMC turrets and a medium AMC/Lock-on-missile turret. The Hunter version is fairly capable, but it is still not advisable to have them be on their own.

- Pallas
    class frigate

The Pallas class was originally a mere test rig for fitting Vertical Launch System silos to a spacecraft. However, the platform soon proved that it could be more, and was given a strong hull. At this point it was still only a corvette, and battle testing showed that whilst it could hold its own for a while, it just didn't have enough firepower. Neither did it have a nice rear. Or radiators, which proved to be a major issue for the crews. A proper engine section was added, along with sensor/communications arrays and extra turrets. This slowed its accelleration somewhat, but greatly increased its firepower.

3 x light turrets. These provide basic anti-fighter fire.

2 x ultralight turrets. Whilst smaller than light turrets, they do pack more punch.

2 x medium turrets. Mildly powerful AMCs supplimented with small twin lock-on missile launchers.

1 x heavy turrets. In this case, the turret was designed to compliment the Pallas' missile boat function by offering four positively huge missile launchers. It also has twin AMCs to take up some space, though they themselves are each about as powerful as a medium turret's.

- Ceres
    class battlecruiser

Above is shown Ceres class battlecruiser Aegis. It sadly broke into two during transit, and the forces involved killed the crew. Only the forward sections were spat out with us; we're unsure where its Engine Section is. Several of the turrets were also ripped off. Since we can't afford to let perfectly usable [pieces of] spacecraft go to waste, we're working to rebuild its missing Engine Section and turrets.

Suffice to say, it's a work in progress.

Reaction score
    these ships look liek something to be cherished anmd worked hard over.. almost like a ferrari in a sense and im kinda jealous of them and i do want one

Reaction score
    Whilst we can\'t afford to go giving away ships, we\'d be happy to trade for people not shooting us...

Anyway, I\'m transmitting once again to bring you the details of another go-getter in our rag-tag and highly strung fleet.

- Fides class corvette

The Fides class is, first and foremost, a space artillery platform. It carries multiple powerful turrets, and has pretty effective shielding. Then again, our battle tests never lasted long enough for the shields to get near critical - this corvette has repeatedly shown itself capable of taking out level 4 and level 5 pirate fleets in under 15 seconds. It is probably the smallest Earth Military spacecraft to have an Observation Deck. That\'s space we could have used to pack in more things, but seriously, this little beast doesn\'t need that. Like the Pallas, it carries multiple cameras in case any are destroyed. Besides three forward mounted AMCs and four sponson-mounted heat-seeker launchers, the Fides has:

1 x ultralight turrets. Positioned on the rear underside for blind spot coverage. Then again, it doesn\'t have much blind spot.

4 x heavy turrets. Fitted to twin sponsons, gunship style, these provide a lot of heavy hitting AMC power.

1 x Super-Heavy turrets. This may or may not be the cause of this spacecraft\'s obscene destructive capability, but its certainly a major factor.

Fides was the Roman godess of loyalty. This corvette really lives up to its name.

Reaction score
    I\'ve been cleared to show off... er, display two more important members of our flotilla - the EASO Aurora and the Nyx class heavy fighter.

- Earth Authority Stationary Orbital Aurora

The Aurora is a modified civilian pleasure yacht, hence the massive engine on its rear. Much of its internals, including the flight deck, have been stripped away and replaced with CIC equipment and habitation facilities [read: We put sleeping bags in the spin-rings.] Like our larger military spacecraft, the Aurora now has artificial gravity units that we reverse-engineered from pirate technology. As such, it doesn\'t need to spin to give the rings centripital force. Landing pads were fitted, allowing shuttles, fighters, gunships, corvettes and transport craft to dock.

- Nyx class Heavy Fighter

The Nyx is a large but hardy fighter carrying AMCs [132 damage combined per shot] and twin heat-seeking missile launchers, plus shields. Also carries an IFF transponder [Faction block] to let your wingmates know you\'re on their side.

Reaction score
    - VFW Octet class carrier [EA refit]

Breaking news for... well, anyone who might happen to recieve this broadcast. We recently managed to trade a Fides class corvette [05 Dionysius, if anyone was wondering,] for an Octet class carrier! We\'re not sure what\'s wrong with it, but we\'re sure we\'ll find out soon enough! We named it Midas, and our engineers gave it a [not very] thorough going over.

It\'s easiest to list what we did in bullet points.

- Repaired the turret and docking systems.

- Increased docking zone size.

- Put all the turrets and fighters back where they should go.

- Trimmed the Fantail Drive on the Heavy Fighter to get it to fit in the docking zone.

- Fitted Earth Authority issue communications/scanning equipment.

- Streamlined the Mystery Effluvia Jam Projector on the nose.

- Added a large blue chevron and the letters \'EA\' to mark it as Earth Authority property.

- Added the name Midas to the Fantail Drive mountings.

- Fitted Super-Heavy cannons on stanchions mounted to the side of what is now the Observation Deck.

- Fitted some scaffolding to help support the connection between the forward section and the Fantail Drives.

I think that\'s it. We might do the interior too, but that\'ll be harder to show you.

Reaction score
    There was \"nothing\" \"wrong\" with it! Just don\'t ask about the smell.

Reaction score
    The Aurora was recently attacked by several waves of pirates. We managed to fend them off, but it came with a price. Pallas 07 Egeria was lost with all hands. With what we could salvage from it, we decided the flotilla needed a certain design in our archives that was fast, had strong weaponry, and could be docked with Aurora for round-the-clock protection. That design was...

- Iris class assault corvette

It might not carry powerful turrets like the Fides, but the Iris is faster, can dock no-hassle, and all of its weapons are accessible to the pilot. Its weapons include twin nose cannons which pack a big punch, a larger main dorsal cannon, several arrays of VLS lock-on missiles, and several more arrays of ventrally mounted heat-seeker launchers. The Iris comes with AI and radar jamming as standard, though we think we might have gone somewhat overboard with the number of jammers. Pictured above is Iris 01 Sylvia.

It\'s small enough that its hull is suffiecient to radiate heat without assistence.

Reaction score
    beautifil absaulutly beautiful.mind if i use insparation from your ships

Reaction score
    I am willing to trade a Battleship for a Ceres Class Battlecruiser... The Battleship is not finished yet but I do want to see your reaction to it.

Reaction score
    The UEI is now willing to sell you our ships. We are currently in design of our AtG class Assault Ship, which lacks firepower, being a single-person anti-infantry attack craft all we need now is to put it through combat testing and elongate the nose. It is currently around 54k if anyone wants to try it out.

LNK : http://star-made.org/node/13066

Reaction score
    Wow. We didn\'t expect this sudden influx of trade offers, but we\'d be negligent for our civilians to turn them down! I should note Connor that the Aegis isn\'t fully repaired either, but because of this we\'ll send more resources it\'s way soon!

Also in the news, we sent out an Iris assault corvette to two nearby Pirate stations. It managed to take out their turrets with ease. A Fides gunship corvette attempting to do the same thing elsewhere though was shot down, as its turret AIs refused to fire on the pirate turrets.

Reaction score
    If you need help repairing the Aegis... the Arakyd & Spearhead Shipwright Company is willing to lend you man power and resources... We can also lend you a Heavy Freighter that will be finished soon.

Reaction score
    We have plans in our archive that let us know roughly what to do. I should note that we are planning to replace those ugly looking turrets with something more aesthetically pleasing, or at the very least, with Ultra-Light turrets, since they fit our theme better.

Reaction score
    Sadly, I\'m not broadcasting today to give you a current design, but one from our archives. And by heck is it a big one. Measuring in at 1Km, the Stallion class battleships are some of the largest spacecraft Earth Military fields.

The reason I send this is to give some idea of what the Ceres\' engine section will look like when finished.

Reaction score
    I could post a redesign for you to make it a bit more... Palpable? (is that the right word?)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hello! I am the second in command of the DFN and i have a offer for you i have a old gunship that could use a refit or new lease on life she has seen extensive action and agianst a enemy battlecruiser 3x her size she obliterted it so i think she could be of use here if you tell me which server you are on i can make a good deal for you sir

this is grand admiral thrawn

*transmission end*