Drone Wars Competition , Season 2

Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Purchased!
    i only need set the "dwr_GalactusX31_" to all my drones.. and i post it... sorry for the long wait Y_Y

Croquelune

An Imaginary Number's officer
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    i only need set the "dwr_GalactusX31_" to all my drones.. and i post it... sorry for the long wait Y_Y
    You don't need to name it manually for each one (thanks god for that). just save the blueprint as "dwr_GalactusX31_Thingummy" and when Drakkart will load they'll be automatically named "dwr_GalactusX31_Thingummy_rl1", "dwr_GalactusX31_Thingummy_rl2", etc.

StormWing0

Leads the Storm
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Yep only the rack itself needs the name. Would be nice if sub entities had their BP names in addition to the main entity's name though. Although that could get long.

Croquelune

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    ok .. sorry for the delay ... I put here my carrier and my drones, I hope that everything works well, if something does not work as it should, or drones are not released properly, let me know
    Not sure about that but I believe Drakkart requested somewhere that it should be uploaded in Comunity Content.

Off-topic but about the cannon shooting missile bug. It can be prevented by factionning the ship, but the bug remain for neutral entities. I reported it on phab and they'll investigate that.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    i would not so easily swipe of such hints. just saying every bit of dps could count for some of the folks gathered a bunch of experience from last season.
    you still would have a day to fix em.
    I'm not sure how much of a difference a day or two would make. My drones have been borne of blood and steel for well over a year now. xP Literally hundreds of combat tests per drone type against various opponents of all sizes. To me this isn't a competition, it's more of a chance to watch them burn someone else's galaxy alive. :D

That said a fair challenge is always enjoyable to watch. :)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I'm not sure how much of a difference a day or two would make. My drones have been borne of blood and steel for well over a year now. xP Literally hundreds of combat tests per drone type against various opponents of all sizes. To me this isn't a competition, it's more of a chance to watch them burn someone else's galaxy alive. :D

That said a fair challenge is always enjoyable to watch. :)
    That came off way more arrogant than I originally had thought. My bad. What I meant by this was that I just wanna see some fireworks. Winning is cool but my drones are ready to shoot so loosing a few missiles here or there isn't too important. Long as stuff goes boom, be it mine or anyone else's then I'm happy. :)

Croquelune

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    Hahaha fuck my tardness. Guess what happened.
    It's involve unprotected sector, logic weapons and misslick undock entity.

Wanna cry, but no time for tears, have to rush now. :rolleyes:

Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    Hahaha fuck my tardness. Guess what happened.
    It's involve unprotected sector, logic weapons and misslick undock entity.

Wanna cry, but no time for tears, have to rush now. :rolleyes:
    around 18 hours left mate easy ...
    [doublepost=1469981529,1469978762][/doublepost]
    That came off way more arrogant than I originally had thought. My bad. What I meant by this was that I just wanna see some fireworks. Winning is cool but my drones are ready to shoot so loosing a few missiles here or there isn't too important. Long as stuff goes boom, be it mine or anyone else's then I'm happy. :)
    It did came off a bit arrogant so i could not resist and set up a lil batttle to see what your drones are made of... i just did update what i set them up against... want me to upload 12 miniutes of fireworks?

Croquelune

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    I have done some test already, I have already my pronostics and my horses to bet on. But I keep it to myself for not spoil.

Lerith

The Spammer Of Nukes
    Reaction score
    18 more hours? I may aswell make something better

Lerith

The Spammer Of Nukes
    Reaction score
    Ah one more thing, Is there a limit to number of drones?

StormWing0

Leads the Storm
    Reaction score
    Ah one more thing, Is there a limit to number of drones?
    3 types of drones max but no limit on the number of max number of drones in total. As for min number of drones anything higher than 1.

Your only real limit is the 2500 mass and 3 types of drones max.

Lerith

The Spammer Of Nukes
    Reaction score
    So... if I was allowed 5000 0.5 mass drones? That seems... overpowered...

StormWing0

Leads the Storm
    Reaction score
    So... if I was allowed 5000 0.5 mass drones? That seems... overpowered...
    Seeing as those drones of that mass likely would be so ugly they'd never make it to the tournament stage. XD

Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    5 system blocks ... computer, barrel, power, thrust, ai dang man you can't dock these...

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Purchased!

It's OK that it came off as a bit arrogant. That is part of the fun of a tournament. Everyone vying for the top position, doing a little trash talk about how they will win it all. This my friend is how rivalry's are made. As long as you avoid personal insults I say go for it.

Plus I can't say I'm not somewhat in the same boat as you. For my part, I don't think I can do anything more to improve my drones. Not that they are the best ever and cannot be made better. But because I don't have the information and/or skill to do so. So like you I want to see how well my drones fair in this competition. Though of course I'm hopping for a win :D

P.S. I'm looking at you GalactusX :p

Lerith

The Spammer Of Nukes
    Reaction score
    Kek, So uh, Does anyone mind if I dont upload a carrier? Its taking FOREVER To dock 50 ships