Download mirror

Reaction score
    • Foreign Community
    • Purchased!
    Hi.
    Is there any info, how to set up my own download mirror for launcher? What structure of files there should be, or what? There must be full game or just patched files?
    The reason is simple. From official site downloading is near 100-200kb/sec, but I've got a 1Gbit uplink to my country. So speed and ping would be better.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Modder
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Why not download manually using a dedicated download client? It's what I do.
    Public builds are here: http://files.star-made.org/build/ Latest is at the bottom of the list. Copy that address and create a new HTTP task in your DL client, enjoy faster speeds!

Reaction score
    • Foreign Community
    • Purchased!
    It's not for me. I already have a copy of the game. I want to make more comfort for my players and write mirror to client, and they will download game from my server with best speed, not so slow like now... In launcher there is an ability to make a mirror, so I want to now how it could be implemented.
    @schema may be you could help me?

AndyP

Customer Experience Manager
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    It is not supported or permitted to set up a separate mirror.
    Users always download gamefiles from official sources.

Re-Destribution and Commercial Use
    One general rule is that you are not permitted to distribute anything made by the creator of StarMade and his partners.
    However, the direct download from http://files.star-made.org/build/ is a solution for full first installations, as the file by file download is sometimes a bit slow due to the way java handles every download.

- Andy