• Lawnmower

Votes: 59 75.6%

• Total voters
    Reaction score
    Torches are an exploit?
    DNN
    More breaking news!
    UIS terror plot thwarted!
    Thyrn member Jaaskinal tried to get Dovan Empire banned from LvD. That, and they are worse than Vaygr when it comes to exploiting. The screenshots explain themselves.

This is a new low for UIS. It is absolutely shameful and disgusting.
    Of course Torches are not an exploit Lecic

But heres the thing, you and I both know these blueprints were not obtained via legitmate gameplay tactics.

Why don't you just drop the damage control act and accept it? You exploited, you got found out, you got called out.

The evidence is all around you, its impossible to deny it, there is no way you can possible claim you did not exploit after all the stuff Dovan Empire leaked. I even made sure to archive the page in case you told the forum moderators in your faction to delete it (*cough* MrFURB *cough*)

Admitting to your wrongdoings does not make you a bad person ;)

Last edited:

Dovan Empire

Best Faction 10/10
    Reaction score
    Yeah yeah, I'll give the Vaygrs that one. But Blob is a fucking retard for trying to win a 3v1 and I'm going to rip his head off for this. Also, I keep waking up at exactly 9:11 am so thats a sign right there. Of something.

Blob was trying to prove something, the only thing he proved was his incompetence.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    Yeah yeah, I'll give the Vaygrs that one. But Blob is a fucking retard for trying to win a 3v1 and I'm going to rip his head off for this. Also, I keep waking up at exactly 9:11 am so thats a sign right there. Of something.

Blob was trying to prove something, the only thing he proved was his incompetence.
    I could have docked as soon as I got to my homebase but I chose not to because im not a pussy, was good fight I bit off more than I could chew and got butfucked for it :D

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    I could have docked as soon as I got to my homebase but I chose not to because im not a pussy, was good fight I bit off more than I could chew and got butfucked for it :D
    I wish more people would have this mentality instead of hiding in their homebase 24/7. I mean what's the point of playing on servers if you're gonna avoid all contact....

Jebediah1

FlyingZeene_TNT, Emperor of NRE. (Scipio)
    Reaction score
    I wish more people would have this mentality instead of hiding in their homebase 24/7. I mean what's the point of playing on servers if you're gonna avoid all contact....
    Where is Atheu and that homebase turtle meme when you need it.

Reaction score
    Where is Atheu and that homebase turtle meme when you need it.
    Ask and you shall receive

Hit the nail on the head Kektic.

I cannot possibily understand why anyone would play on an MP server if all they are going to do if hide in a homebase all day, you may as well play singleplayer...

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    But heres the thing, you and I both know these blueprints were not obtained via legitmate gameplay
    Which is, of course, why we have a bunch of Veilith's and Infinite Legion's ships, right?

Face it, these blueprints were obtained legitimately through the incompetence of those they were taken from. But hey, keep telling yourself it was exploits and there's nothing for you to do about it, it makes it a lot easier for us to keep stealing your ships legitimately.

Reaction score
    Which is, of course, why we have a bunch of Veilith's and Infinite Legion's ships, right?

Face it, these blueprints were obtained legitimately through the incompetence of those they were taken from. But hey, keep telling yourself it was exploits and there's nothing for you to do about it, it makes it a lot easier for us to keep stealing your ships legitimately.
    >Evidence all over SMD
    >Still tries to deny it

lol

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    >Evidence all over SMD
    >Still tries to deny it

lol
    Well, Red, most of them are unreadably blurry, so I can't comment on them, but the one I can is the one about using logic to steal ships. That one is talking about the possibility of exploiting poor controls on logic in SKYWANDERERS, not Starmade, hence the SW acronym in one of the messages. If you've ever played with the Computercraft mod for Minecraft, it'd be a similar situation, allowing players to do things like give themselves admin through an in game program. It has nothing to do with Starmade and is completely out of context.

The rest of the readable "proof" is just political intrigue that has nothing to do with exploits at all.

Reaction score
    That one is talking about the possibility of exploiting poor controls on logic in SKYWANDERERS, not Starmade
    Skywanderes is not even released yet, nice try with the damage control though.

As "zoro" said, you are buried under a sea of overwhelming evidence that you and your faction exploited.

You are cheaters.

You are exploiters.

You are the very people you say Vaygr are when you flame on the forums.

You are a toxic element to this game.

At least have the balls to admit it, then again, considering you allowed words Blackhawk put on a screen to hurt you, I can understand why you don't have the balls to own up to your bad doings ;)

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    Well, Red, most of them are unreadably blurry=
    They seem pretty clear, I loaded up the page on my phone just to be sure.

The rest of the readable "proof" is just political intrigue that has nothing to do with exploits at all.
    Napher discussing his intent to spawn in miners to jumpstart Thryn on LvD "for free" has everything to do with exploits.

Jaaskinal discussing stealing BPs using logic has everything to do with exploits.

Tunk discussing using logic to create SSH/Telnet backdoors has everything to do with exploits and even goes into computer crime territory.

Zyrr discussing intent to use "borderline exploit shit" has everything to do with exploits.

You cannot possibly be dense enough to continue denying the facts present several times to you.
    [doublepost=1501949815,1501949631][/doublepost]
    Isn't he supposed to be banned...

:whistle:
    Forgot to put that in brackets, seems like I am not allowed to play the "Let's accuse a random SMD user of being Zoro/Red/Aceface/[insert name of banned Vaygr member here game]

Fixed that for ya <3

Dovan Empire

Best Faction 10/10
    Reaction score
    Love that this thread is getting the attention it deserves, but for the wrong reasons.
    Vaygr, stop trying, you're arguing with a brick wall, they're not gonna admit to shit.
    Thryn/UIS/Idk anymore the fact that Vaygr has the moral high ground right now is pathetic. They are supposed to be the immoral assholes everyone hates and right now Thyrn/UIS is immoral assholes hated by everyone.

Now can we please get back to how amazing Dovan Empire is?

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    I'm still waiting for that pic of you wearing a lawnmower ;)