Doomsider

Server scriptologist
    Reaction score
    [/IMG]

//i.imgur.com/3spZiAE.png[/IMG]

Welcome to your Doom

A new Starmade server dedicated to hacking and trolling

108.61.95.29:4242

Unlimited money, speed, and power are now yours. Everyone starts as a Admin unless someone is selfish enough to steal it all for themselves. Server resets every hour but blueprints and sector exports are carried on. Hacking of clients is allowed and encouraged. Modified blueprints are fine. Trolling is A-ok. Spawn killing, do you even have to ask?

Server Specs are a eight core xenor rig with 8 gigs of memory which is plenty for all your trolling needs.

Send in unsuspecting newbs and pummel them until they quit and cry. No gameplay rules, have fun!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I actually like the idea of a combat testing server, to be honest. Basically, a server dedicated to testing out ships for combat. Design the ship on another server or in single, and bring it on over to test out.

Way it would work is basically max starting credits, modified shop to have lots of ALL items (though it wouldn\'t be a building-focussed server, they would just be there if you want to make quick modifications to a ship), allow blueprints, no damage in 2,2,2, and speed limit equall to or less then 100. Also, the server would reset every day or two (i.e. all data would be erased, including uploaded blueprints and factions, and it would be reset to a fresh universe with the same settings). No admin-for-all whatnot though, unless you can set only specific commands to be used by players, in which case there are some that would be useful. If pirate AI doesn\'t annoy the server, it can be set to higher frequency as well (or the server owner can just spawn waves via command at request/when they feel like it). If its possible to restore it to the same map each reset, then the server can have its universe prepared a bit beforehand as well. For instance, heavily armed stations and defense platforms could be built a few sectors from spawn and set to being pirate faction owned, giving some more targets to test on.

It is worth noting that it is IMPORTANT for the speed limit to be capped at no more then 100 for this idea though. Once you get above 150-200 you start annoying the game code, but 100 is about the top you can go and still be able to properly test out ships in fights with each other.

Reaction score
    Went on with Doom and had some fun with a lot of pirates and some of my big ships.
    Now it just needs more people.