Docking help!

Reaction score
    Hey guys, I'm having an issue with the rail docking systems and wanted to see if I can get some help!

I'm trying to make escape pods for a frigate I had made earlier on in starmade. It was made to work with rails and worked previously, but as of testing it today (I hadn't used it for a while) I can't get anything to dock on the system.

It should dock an escape pod sideways within the ship, hold it, then allow it to undock and launch through a tube. Tubes are all big enough and there is enough room for the pod to dock, the game just won't let it.

Ultimately, I'd like to fit it with a push computer so that if you undock, it activates a push computer to jettison the escape pod through the tube without you having to push anything.

Thanks for the help!

Reaction score
    If your ship is factioned, so must your escape pods or you need to place a public permission block next to rail.

Also watch benches latest vid re shootout rails for your jettisoning of escape pods

Reaction score
    Okay, yes, I am an idiot, it needed a public permission block. Thank you so much for that. Tested, and everything works fine now. On to another note, whats this about shootout rails?