Read by Schine Display Module - Text Offset Tag

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    So most people already know about the ability to use display modules to make text hover in mid air or over another block. While this is incredibly useful it is quite limited. I would like a tag that we could add to the display module that would allow us to change the location the text appears completely. You could go side to side, up and down and possibly diagonally. This way we could hide display modules where ever we want and be able to label things easily.

jayman38

Precentor-Primus, pro-tempore
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Maybe CSS code and more HTML integrated into Display Block options, to leverage existing CSS tutorials. Maybe with some 3rd-dimension extensions if CSS doesn't already have 3D covered (but isn't that supposed to be handled in HTML 5?)

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Wired for Logic
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Larger space for the text block and scrolling would really help :)

Criss

Social Media Director
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    Honestly, I'm not even sure Schema ever intended for this bug to be there or to stay in the future. For now it is safe. There is a good chance that we will see additional functionality to display blocks and possibly more types of displays in the future.

Reactions: SkylordLuke
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Gold
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Video Genius
    Honestly, I'm not even sure Schema ever intended for this bug to be there or to stay in the future. For now it is safe. There is a good chance that we will see additional functionality to display blocks and possibly more types of displays in the future.
    Dont say such thing :O if that bug gets removed,I will get rabid hahahah
    it causes 0 harm to anyone :P