Display Block slabs

TrickyNicky27

Blarg3437
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    I can see this working out, I could use them in tight spaces to identify areas. It would make desks with monitors cool as well. However, If you just hide a display block in an indent it out so it looks like a holographic screen(seems more futuristic). Doesn't seem absolutely necessary, but still a cool idea. +1

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    I've only had issues with this on smaller, more compact designs. I like to label doors to assist with navigation, but sometimes there isn't room for a full display block. A slab would get the job done and still leave enough room for someone to walk by. A good example is narrow 2-block wide hallways where all the attached rooms only have 1-block thick walls. There's no good way to fit a full display block in the walls and have it look good, especially from the back.

Edymnion

Carebear Extraordinaire!
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I've only had issues with this on smaller, more compact designs. I like to label doors to assist with navigation, but sometimes there isn't room for a full display block. A slab would get the job done and still leave enough room for someone to walk by. A good example is narrow 2-block wide hallways where all the attached rooms only have 1-block thick walls. There's no good way to fit a full display block in the walls and have it look good, especially from the back.
    Yeah, we need to slab all of the things.

In the mean time, this might help a little:
    Quick and Easy Picture Tutorial: Door Labels