DISCONTINUED

Making Credits have value in game, make the following items restocked only at spawn

• Jump-Comp, Scan-Comp, Cloak, Radar; ; not craftable 50k each

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

jontyfreack

Pipe-God-Emperor of starmade
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Community Content - Silver 2
    just a slight irk
    the shop at spawn isn't infinite :(

jontyfreack

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    it wasn't about and hour and a half ago

unless maybe the shop doesn't like me

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I played on Elwyn Eternity specifically because it had no ship size limit. My ship, doughnut's ship, and other things are in the upwards of 20-50 million blocks. If I can't have my ship on this server I don't see myself playing on it at all. It's not what Elwyn was.

jontyfreack

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    not really, I have a 50m block ship that is 600k mass

and this server is or pvp mainly so the mass limit of 700k is quite fair if you ask me.
    because not everyone can spend £1000s on a computer, and people like me who are interested in this server have a cheep laptop.

so if you want to use your larger ships go on EE when it is back up, however if you want to pvp whilst still being able to have fun against most other players go on EI.
    simple

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Purchased!
    Those system specs are interesting. You're doing more with that than just starmade right because that's beyond overkill. Colocation or renting because month to month cost alone would be insane.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Purchased!
    Ah well. Can I have some of your money please because I can waste it better. Insane overkill specs. If you're using 32GB of ram on a unmodded starmade then uhh there is something very wrong going on. Cpu wise you probably won't even use 1/4 of it. Also a web page will never lag anything unless you somehow made the worst code in the history of ever or a few hundred thousand of people are hitting it at one time which in this case won't happen. I truly hate watching people get these amazing servers and not truly understanding how they work. Honestly on this system you could easily run 4 starmade servers and get away with it. Just venting because having a server like this just be so underused hurts me inside knowing i can't afford it right now.

Also linux or windows.

Last edited:

jontyfreack

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    slight irk once more

you cannot claim territory if you are in negative points, thus you cannot gain faction points either

Blaza612

The Dog of Dissapointment
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    If you're using 32GB of ram on a unmodded starmade then uhh there is something very wrong going on.
    Original Elwyn used 96GB from what I heard. ;)

And when I say used, I mean ALL of it, was used.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • TwitchCon 2015
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Original Elwyn used 96GB from what I heard. ;)

And when I say used, I mean ALL of it, was used.
    Might have been some serious optimization issues at that point in time. Just curious, do you remember the average amount of players when it ate that much?

slight irk once more

you cannot claim territory if you are in negative points, thus you cannot gain faction points either
    schema knows about this issue, it'll help if more people call this to attention though. In the meantime, you can (annoying, I know) quit your faction and start a new one.

Maybe servers like ours can utilize some wrappers/scripts to restore FP to enough of a level to grab a system if it reaches 0 or less? Looks like the admin commands to do so are available right now.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Purchased!
    If java is using that much ram idek anymore. Last time I ran a starmade server we rocked 80 players and used 6GB of ram. If starmade went full retard from there servers are doomed to fail.