DISCONTINUED

Making Credits have value in game, make the following items restocked only at spawn

• Jump-Comp, Scan-Comp, Cloak, Radar; ; not craftable 50k each

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

Jaaskinal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    here is the series of events:
    Thank you for this explanation. I admire your honesty in this matter. I did troll by claiming Zoro's account with my own uplink details, so I will accept my ban, as I am in the wrong.

Reaction score
    You have my sincerely apologies regarding the incident.

It was probably better not to fall for FD and friends obvious flamebait.

I will try and ensure it does not occur again.

Master_Artificer

Press F to pay respects
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Thinking Positive
    You have my sincerely apologies regarding the incident.

It was probably better not to fall for FD and friends obvious flamebait.

I will try and ensure it does not occur again.
    It was misinformation and assumptions made by both sides. Both sides, with the information they had, thought they were in the right and the other side was full of children and dicks.

Reaction score
    The staff and management of Synch-Tron Corporation is committed to following the rules set up by Arkazan which are there to enhance YOUR gaming experience. We will do our best to notify owners of abandoned vessels before we are required to report them to the administration. We understand that there is no compensation for the loss of vessels in violation of the 72 hour rule.

We are proud to have the opportunity to host the spawn station at ElwynInfinity and be the official sponsor of the ElwynInfinity Faction Conquest. We expect to see a lot of activity in the coming months as factions build and prepare for engaging their opponents in battle. As I see it the intent of the EFC is to bring back to life the type of great battles that were held on the ElwynEternity server in the past. Advancements in StarMade technology may make those battles even greater spectacles.

We intend to offer useful products and services to our local community here at ElwynInfinity and hope that you can take the time to tour our new station. We are not authorized by the administration to claim any systems or compete in the EFC in any way and we are not entitled to any special protection outside of the spawn sector 2,2,2. With that said, we will attempt to maintain friendly relations with any and all factions we meet.

We wish you the best of luck and hope to see you soon.

Reactions: Gonzalo
    Reaction score
    Server Update
    I will be posting all the non-vanilla server configurations here today and tomorrow. Along with any other rule sets or additions.

Right now though I would like to announce the vision that Elwyn Infinity is going with. I have had a few question already if a non-PvP faction would have a place on this server and my answer has always been there is no stipulation you have to fight, just remember there is no server-administration protection outside of spawn (2 2 2).
    With the advent of allowing an in game faction/corporation to own/run/operate/maintain the spawn station (synch-tron corporation). I started to wonder how far I could take this to make EI truly a player generated eco-system. Going with this I have now done the following on EI:

1. There is 0 shop spawn; 2 2 2 will have a shop that is restocked fully every hour on the hour (this is the only one in-game)
    2. There will be no trade guild. Yes the Trade Guild faction is removed and there is a script that despawns all tradeguild stations every 20 seconds. (they are built in so have to remove them this way no server.cfg to remove them like shops)
    3. There will be no pirate. Same process as the trade guild, you will see a pirate station for at most 20 seconds then it would be despawned.
    4. There is no AI simulation
    5. Cycle is officially moved to 1 year so, It starts March 12 2016 and first cycle ends, server-database is wiped March 12 2017

I went on a mission to remove all the NPC driven items that Single Player needs to open the stage up on Elwyn Infinity for any and all factions to create in game what they wont not what a predetermined server configuration provided.

What I want to see is: PvP Factions in the inner-mid galactic sector gobbling up territory to keep a lead and crush opponents. Smaller factions on the mid-outer setup has mining/resource operations to provide the PvP factions a stream of resources to keep the fights going. Outer-Inner comes into play due to how the penalty on faction points work making inner territories (near 0 0 0) more efficient on faction point gain then outer.

Further where there is merchants, there is pirates, where there is pirates there is mercenaries, and anything else that someone can think would/needs to be can be.

Basically the server-admin staff are players also and administratively are only here to keep the shenanigans that could directly effect the server itself (one exception being stay in spawn galaxy) under control. This is really a server by players built specifically to allow players to create and play the way they want. On this I will eventually be looking at getting an advisory council setup to allow people to voice opinions, but note it is an advisory council there is no vote here. I am the only Captain at the wheel of this ship and I might listen but in the end the decision/fault is all mine.

**If you are willing/wanting to just play the game and create the faction that do what you think is needed. This is your server, here is your template create/build/play has you see fit..*
    I like this, anything that encourages a player driven economy and non-pvp content is a great idea, so far EI has been the only server to come up with an idea like this.

Player Shops to buy from, Player Miners to sell shit to the shops, Player Pirates to attack the miners, Player mercenaries to defend the miners, the possibilities are endless!

This is even better than the NPC Update!

Reaction score
    I wanted a commercial faction that would have lots of economic interaction with other factions. I think EI is my best option to get that. Arkazan has structured the gameplay to be inclusive of a variety of player interests. It looks like EI could become a profitable and dangerous place to do business, if that's what you want, BUT, Synch-Tron will also be providing a safe haven in the spawn sector for those who aren't as interested in risk-taking. We will be leasing apartments/offices in our corporate headquarters, complete with docking, for our tenants. This may be an option for new factions who want to safely get started, even if they have joined the server late in the game.

Reaction score
    Server Update

Per player concerns on inability to sell items to shop at spawn the restock as been changed to the following.
    Spawn Shop restock 1ooo of each item every hour on the hour.
    Ark, you don't have to do that. Just set it so that all shops start with a billion or so credits then you can sell to them instead, since they don't restock.

Reaction score
    Its more than the shop is constantly full, so its impossible to sell items because they cannot stock anymore shit