DISCONTINUED

Making Credits have value in game, make the following items restocked only at spawn

• Jump-Comp, Scan-Comp, Cloak, Radar; ; not craftable 50k each

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive
    • Likeable

Well that sounds like unpleasantness to deal with. Good luck. Hope it comes back together soon.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    This has been good for me, I've actually gotten some real life stuff done in the servers absence

Reaction score
    Server is dead and gone. Starmade is a dying game with a rather poisonous community, not worth time or money in SP or MP.

Jaaskinal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Server is dead and gone. Starmade is a dying game with a rather poisonous community, not worth time or money in SP or MP.
    Sorry to hear about that mate. Hopefully this game gets better or you can find another game.

Reaction score
    Where did this come from man? Your server was the best one out there so far.

Reaction score
    Sorry to hear that, I was really enjoying this server and the fact it utilized all the faction features in starmade that no other server implements or encourages. :( RIP

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • TwitchCon 2015
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    fugg

I am sad to hear this :(
    'twas best server (after LCB died, naturally)