DFW_Project_Century over 2000 meter long capital ship

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Honestly dark_J, you sound like you are 11 years old tops. What with the awful grammar and constantly spamming other peoples posts to tell them your ships are better than theirs.

Reaction score
    Honestly dark_J, you sound like you are 11 years old tops. What with the awful grammar and constantly spamming other peoples posts to tell them your ships are better than theirs.
    I don't spam other peoples posts and say my ships are better I respect everybodys ships built by other people all there ships are different in there own way and that's what I like about this game.

Reaction score
    As much as I agree with this post, this is slowly turning into flaming. Its fine to call him out on his mythical ships, but to constantly ridicule him for his complete negligence of grammar is another thing. My advise is to:

Reactions: JimmyJamba
    Reaction score
    As much as I agree with this post, this is slowly turning into flaming. Its fine to call him out on his mythical ships, but to constantly ridicule him for his complete negligence of grammar is another thing. My advise is to:
    agreed its really becoming incredibly obnoxious for all these people bugging me to death they could just leave the thread but no they just keep on coming back also the ship is real just this one I abandon the design was way to simple so I needed to make something more complex. im going to removing this thread very soon if people keep on coming back. its currently just a placeholder but its been stuffed with hate so I really don't see any need for keeping it up.

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Master Builder Bronze
    I used punctuation read my comment before commenting thanks.
    You want to know what you got wrong? no? wwell too bad. "I used punctuation" is a single sentence and should have a period behind it. "read my comment before commenting" should have a period behind it as well. "thanks" should be on its own.
    and acceptable response would be "I used punctuation. read my comment before commenting. thanks."

the fact that ";" and ":" and "," you say take too long to type means your typing isn't fast enough. from that i use inductive reasoning to infer that you havent been typing very much. from that conclusion, i can infer that you've not spent much time on the computer, and that you are especially new to forums, which are deeper into the internet than social media sites. This means that you are very unfamiliar with the way forums work. Every forum i've ever visited has rules about typing in complete thoughts that are easily read. A post where your message is lost in crappy punctuation and spelling is devoid of value if not of self detriment.

message boards' purpose is to share ideas, but when your ideas are overshadowed by blatant errors in your typing, it's pointless trying to extract ideas from you.

Reaction score
    You want to know what you got wrong? no? wwell too bad. "I used punctuation" is a single sentence and should have a period behind it. "read my comment before commenting" should have a period behind it as well. "thanks" should be on its own.
    and acceptable response would be "I used punctuation. read my comment before commenting. thanks."

the fact that ";" and ":" and "," you say take too long to type means your typing isn't fast enough. from that i use inductive reasoning to infer that you havent been typing very much. from that conclusion, i can infer that you've not spent much time on the computer, and that you are especially new to forums, which are deeper into the internet than social media sites. This means that you are very unfamiliar with the way forums work. Every forum i've ever visited has rules about typing in complete thoughts that are easily read. A post where your message is lost in crappy punctuation and spelling is devoid of value if not of self detriment.

message boards' purpose is to share ideas, but when your ideas are overshadowed by blatant errors in your typing, it's pointless trying to extract ideas from you.
    How did punctuation get involved with this anyways I am not to good with punctuation but you can clearly read it also when I type I don't put much thought into punctuation all that matters to me is if you can clearly read it and makes sense which it does. If it doesn't then I don't know what is wrong with you.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Master Builder Bronze
    ACTUALLY i'm going to post in the same way that the original poster is posting without punctuation and without stops in my sentences i want to see if you are going to have to reread some of my sentences because there isnt any punctuation or spacing in the paragraph there also is another problem youve been having with your posts there isnt any paragraph separation it would be okay of it had periods but no paragraphing or paragraphing but no periods but you cant just ignore both it makes the post unnatrual to read the message becomes awkward to read without knowhing where the author wants you to end a thought

Reaction score
    ACTUALLY i'm going to post in the same way that the original poster is posting without punctuation and without stops in my sentences i want to see if you are going to have to reread some of my sentences because there isnt any punctuation or spacing in the paragraph there also is another problem youve been having with your posts there isnt any paragraph separation it would be okay of it had periods but no paragraphing or paragraphing but no periods but you cant just ignore both it makes the post unnatrual to read the message becomes awkward to read without knowhing where the author wants you to end a thought
    I never through random periods in my sentences I put them where I thought fitted in. -respect

Reaction score
    How did punctuation get involved with this anyways I am not to good with punctuation but you can clearly read it also when I type I don't put much thought into punctuation all that matters to me is if you can clearly read it and makes sense which it does. If it doesn't then I don't know what is wrong with you.
    Dark J, stop making this worse than It has to be. You don't have to reply to every post ref makes. Obviously your grammar will not improve so don't bother defending yourself.

i'm going to throw random periods into your sentences since you didn't put them there yourself. see if you can read it.
    Ref, it unnerves me as much as you when I see these posts without punctuation. Unfortunately you wont' be able to convince him to use proper grammar. Best to leave it alone. If not, I don't blame you.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Personally the problem here is not his grammar it's the fact that I have not seen his ship and this thread has gone on all long as it has, and Dark_J you do constantly enter other shipyard threads and obnoxiously talk about your ship. Please at least consider that other builders may not want you running into their thread yelling about YOUR ship.

Reaction score
    Dark J, stop making this worse than It has to be. You don't have to reply to every post ref makes. Obviously your grammar will not improve so don't bother defending yourself.

Ref, it unnerves me as much as you when I see these posts without punctuation. Unfortunately you wont' be able to convince him to use proper grammar. Best to leave it alone. If not, I don't blame you.
    I cant help it the comments just sitting there and the reply button right next the comment I just cant resist lol.

Reaction score
    Personally the problem here is not his grammar it's the fact that I have not seen his ship and this thread has gone on all long as it has, and Dark_J you do constantly enter other shipyard threads and obnoxiously talk about your ship. Please at least consider that other builders may not want you running into their thread yelling about YOUR ship.
    first off I have ADHD and its called being friendly not like you ever heard of it lol. I only talk about my ships to other builders who actually care. I mention my ships once and if my post gets zero or negative feed back by the ship builder then I wont mention my ships ever again on there post nuff said.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Most ADHD people don't actually have ADHD they are just told it because in todays modern society its easier to be distracted so you could be misdiagnosed

Reaction score
    Most ADHD people don't actually have ADHD they are just told it because in todays modern society its easier to be distracted so you could be misdiagnosed
    true but I show every single symptom of ADHD a lot of people might be misdiagnosed but im not one of them that is for sure.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Master Builder Bronze
    i've seen much more coherent ADHD people on the internet than you've ever shown me. so i'm going to assume that you're right in that you have ADHD.

Also, doubleposting is frowned upon, so use the edit button. it's there for the reason that forums don't like doubleposts. doubleposts artificially inflate your post count while annoying forum readers and offering little to no extra information than if you had just used the edit button.

Reaction score
    i've seen much more coherent ADHD people on the internet than you've ever shown me. so i'm going to assume that you're right in that you have ADHD.

Also, doubleposting is frowned upon, so use the edit button. it's there for the reason that forums don't like doubleposts. doubleposts artificially inflate your post count while annoying forum readers and offering little to no extra information than if you had just used the edit button.
    the reason I double post is because I don't want to risk the change that the person I am replying to misses the editing I did because he/she was reading my comment while I was editing it. I am kinda paranoid when it comes to stuff like that lol