DFW_Project_Century over 2000 meter long capital ship

Reaction score
    hello everybody dark_J here I just started working on a over sector long ship its currently just a frame and is over 2140 meters long over 420 meters wide and over 140 meters tall its going to have over 300 milion shields over 468 million power regen over 300 billion power storage and is going to have over 1000 turrets and docked ships and is going to have 2 AMC cannons one doing over 10 million dps and the other AMC cannon is going to deal over 1 million dps and can fire infinitly when the 10 million dps cannon will drain all the power in around 150 seconds or 2 and a half minutes (2 minutes 30 seconds) I currently cant post any pics of it because when I do it goes over 1 mb so I cant upload them BUT once the base hull of the ship is complete then I should be capable of uploading pics because it will take far less data because it will be mostly one color instead of multible colors well until I add detail work lol.

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    I will advise you right now not to go overboard on small point defense turrets. My Akula Dreadnought had two banks of 22 small broadside turrets, and docking them all was a nightmare.

If you want over 100ish turrets, I hope you are willing to hire helpers with admin powers to dock them all up

Reaction score
    I will advise you right now not to go overboard on small point defense turrets. My Akula Dreadnought had two banks of 22 small broadside turrets, and docking them all was a nightmare.

If you want over 100ish turrets, I hope you are willing to hire helpers with admin powers to dock them all up
    I don't have a problem docking over 1000 point defence turrets because I some how managed to dock 32 turrets in around 5-10 minutes and I also plan on adding the turrets over time and not all at once because docking 1000 turrets at once will take atleast a weak also this is going to be my biggest build yet and I don't plan on it being done anytime soon and I only work on it 1-2 hours a day so I have time on doing other stuff etc

Reaction score

also I kinda go turret nuts with ships its just a problem I have even though theres nothing wrong with having a ton of turrets in my opinion the more turrets the better lol (even if it takes over a year to dock them all)

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Yeah, I love boatloads of turret too, don't get me wrong, but this latest patch has made it so that docked turrets can now damage other docked turrets. This is super bad for when you have a large number of low-shield turrets, as they immediately rip through each other with no regard for anything but line of sight.

Reaction score
    Yeah, I love boatloads of turret too, don't get me wrong, but this latest patch has made it so that docked turrets can now damage other docked turrets. This is super bad for when you have a large number of low-shield turrets, as they immediately rip through each other with no regard for anything but line of sight.
    yeah I have experienced that kind of issue here and there like my turrets on my DFW_Concord they sometimes damaged one another but it didn't happen that often so it wasn't to bad :D

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    You won't be able to fit all that in there, just saying.
    You can also disable the background and stars to lower the size of the pictures.

Reaction score
    You won't be able to fit all that in there, just saying.
    You can also disable the background and stars to lower the size of the pictures.
    thanks good to know I forgot I could do that lol also when I do take the pics it will be the front side and top of the ship currently around 20% of the hull is complete after that I will then go on to adding the detail work etc :D

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    Can't wait to see it. You can also reduced the game resolution to take smaller pictures.

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    Can't you use an image host like imgur? I'm really curious about this ship.

Reaction score
    2k m ? well.cant wait to see it :D
    yep just to lazy to finish it XD im waiting for the weapons update before I continue construction or atleast the content update I just want to have a fully animated ship but that will only happen when the content update comes and that's when I will due the detail work and release some pics because nobody wants a very bland ship so that's why I haven't uploaded any pics as well if your wondering :D

Reaction score
    Pics or it doesn't exist...
    good point just give it time I will upload pics but my gaming pcs wifi modem broke so pics will be ready text Tuesday hopefully. the new wifi modem is shipping and will arrive next Tuesday and I don't have a compadible flashdrive if I did I would upload pics right now just be patient that's all I have to say thanks for waiting.

Reaction score
    Hello everybody dark_J here and I have some good news and some bad news the bad news is I have to temporally discontinue this project in the current state of the game the CPU usage is to great to continue the project until its fixed and the good news is im going to build a 1200 meter long ship instead also this ship needs to be thought out more its currently not the most impressive design so im going to remodel the entire ship and I will continue this project when I finish the new one. I will provide links to the new project once I get it set up stay tuned! the new project will be constructed when the next major update comes out.