Development Build?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I was kinda hoping that the health would show the number and same for the armor. We already can get a rough percentage by looking at the bar. Or maybe make a option for it?

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    The problems with numbers is they dont scale well. It isn't hard to get millions and probably billions of HP, and trying to read a number that large as it constantly bounces around due to HP dropping while losing blocks does not sound very handy to have.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    The problems with numbers is they dont scale well. It isn't hard to get millions and probably billions of HP, and trying to read a number that large as it constantly bounces around due to HP dropping while losing blocks does not sound very handy to have.
    Well perhaps make it visible in the structure tab. I would just like to know the health of my ships for statistical purposes.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Well perhaps make it visible in the structure tab. I would just like to know the health of my ships for statistical purposes.
    Oh, you can see the numbers if thats what you mean. You won't see them in flight mode, but they appear just under shields in Build. I thought you meant on the HUD while you were flying and fighting.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Oh, you can see the numbers if thats what you mean. You won't see them in flight mode, but they appear just under shields in Build. I thought you meant on the HUD while you were flying and fighting.
    Oh I was unaware of that. Thank you.