Bug Dev build:Segments of ship permanently invisible.

Reaction score
    I was building a ship in the second may 14th dev build earlier when, upon placing a block, parts of it became invisible (but completely interactible. Blocks can be placed/removed, damaged, and everything. They even show the name in build mode when looking at them). Repeated restarting of the game and moving to the latest dev build hasn't done anything to change it, and bought copies of the ship exhibit the same invisible segments.
    An image of using the hand salvage thing on a block placed within one of the volumes:

And another:

Ship download.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    http://files.star-made.org/build/dev/ you can download the dev builds here... latest version is at the bottom of the list.
    This does seem to be another penta issue, I haven't yet tested the latest versions penta blocks to confirm if it has been fixed yet in the latest build.
    Im not exactly sure if I can give out the password and login name though I think it may be ok if I do. I don't want any trouble so unfortunately you must wait for a admin of some sort or someone else to give you that information. Though finding it shouldn't be hard at all.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    i can confirm it is not the penta blocks that cause this issue I removed them all as I could, and the affected blocks were still invisible.