Desolation Anarchy | Survival | No blueprints | Missions/Encounters | Modified Economy | Modified Bl

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: MnMxLuke
    Faction: Seagull
    Your age: 15

Do you agree that your IP will be logged an could be banned if found breaking the rules or exploiting?

I agree

Do you understand StarMade is in Alpha and bugs will occur possible server wipe?

I agree

Do you also understand pings over a certain amount will not be allowed. Consistant high pings may cause you to be banned?

I understand

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: Sunlord
    Faction: ICCS_Aliance
    Your age: 15

Do you agree that your IP will be logged an could be banned if found breaking the rules or exploiting?

I Agree

Do you understand StarMade is in Alpha and bugs will occur possible server wipe?

I Understand

Do you also understand pings over a certain amount will not be allowed. Consistant high pings may cause you to be banned?

I Understand

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Yesterday i was playing and i tried to relog but i couldn\'t get back on when i tried it would stop and give me an EOFException or something, i checked your page on starmade-servers.com and that said you were online.
    it\'s the same today except now i\'m getting \"SocketTimeoutException\"
    Is the server actually down or is this on my side?

Reaction score
    IGN dani8738

faction none

your age 14

yes

yes

yes

Reaction score
    I am not sure what is causing your errors. Make sure your updated to the latest client.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hey Im sorry but someone named DaMinah1337 is trying to grief a faction and he even told us that he would so yah