DebrisCorp- Bringing the next generation of vessels to you!

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Basically, they're anti-missile defenses. What I did was I had turrets in the very center of the ship, set to AMS, with the forcefields way out in front of the ship. When a missile is inbound towards the ship, they point to face it as if they were shooting it down, but instead the shield catches the missile.

Reaction score
    Basically, they're anti-missile defenses. What I did was I had turrets in the very center of the ship, set to AMS, with the forcefields way out in front of the ship. When a missile is inbound towards the ship, they point to face it as if they were shooting it down, but instead the shield catches the missile.
    I figured as much, but what are the shields made out of? Is it crystal armor and you just have the shields active 24/7 or are they glass so you can turn them on and off?

Master_Artificer

Press F to pay respects
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Thinking Positive

If I am very quiet, they wont notice anything amiss...

Anyways! Deb I have delivered the sment file and a craft just in case you lose it (highly likely). The request to "armor the fuck out of it"
    has trashed a meh thrust to weight ratio, but has the benefits of having standard armor as the default skin instead of hull.

The ship is very fun to fly, due to being a stupid strong armor tank, and is great for parties and other public events.

Faction tech is only protected by a thin layer of basic hull to make capture difficult, as it will be destroyed in the process.
    If you wish to release the ship, I would recommend filling the space with a conventional system, or an out of date faction tech one.

Reactions: Rumcajz