[DEAD] Concord's End - A Starmade Adventure

Matt_Bradock

The Shrink
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    That would be good as a comic relief.
    Though we would need help styling our ships, cuz according to everyone they are ugly bricks.

It would also make a great plot twist.
    Best plot twist would be Dovan showing up with the most beautiful detailed ship ever with more curves than a supermodel and everyone's reaction would still be "Damn, what a brick."

Reaction score
    Well this is a neat idea. If ya'll have need of a mercenary faction for any major plot points, I could donate some of Merc Dragon's old RP ships. The Nidhog, Fafnir, Neralune, and Draco all have pretty full interiors depending on how big you would want to go.

Reactions: Jake_Lancia

Jake_Lancia

Official Source of Blame
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Community Content - Silver 2
    SCREW THE POWER UPDATE, HERE'S SOME PROGRESS.

Power update's taking too long, so the team have decided to ignore the impending 'doom' and just rent part of the Cake Build Server as a filming server running current version (0.199.654a) so we won't have to worry about it when it comes to building and filming any more (cheers therimmer96 :DDDD)

Scripts for episodes 1 and 2 are now complete. I want to have all episodes scripted before any filming commences, however.

We've been building some more stuff for the series too! The Capella-type Outpost is a further development of the recently-released Vega-type Outpost, with an added docking ring. Both stations will be seen in the series. (In reality, the Capella came first; the Vega was created using it's central core)

Vaygr's cargo ship has some sweet rail tech now... (ejectable cargo pods)

(images represent early development version)

And I've been gathering up the other faction's fleets that'll be used within the series. Here is RedEagle's current fleet lineup

And this is Trinova's fleet (excluding the maddeningly large Everest-class)

None of this is complete or set in stone yet, but hey, nice to show progress at least, eh?

Perhaps I'll start doing weekly updates?

Anyway that is all from me for today.

MeRobo

Scrub
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    If you wantI'll help you with RE assets and do some acting if needed. And other stuff I can help you with.

Reactions: Jake_Lancia

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    rent part of the Cake Build Server as a filming server running current version (0.199.654a) so we won't have to worry about it when it comes to building and filming any more (cheers therimmer96 :DDDD)
    Am I getting paid for this?