darkshipyard 2017

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    hey darknassius,

I really like your works!
    Sorry about your computer :(
    Incredible what you have managed to build with a screen of that size!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Community Content - Silver 2
    hey darknassius,

I really like your works!
    Sorry about your computer :(
    Incredible what you have managed to build with a screen of that size!
    thank you
    it has a lot of problem this pc whose graphics card that died it overheats very quickly up to make a blue screen that will make me lose all that I have in my pc and on both partitions of the disk .... I have a latency of 3 or 4 seconds between the time I click to remove or put a block ... For the blue screen I found the solution: I play or watch a video for about 30 minutes then I leave the pc quiet for an hour or two ...
    I will try to make a fleet of small organic vessels of insectoid type My current project is to bring a starmade other than small ships but full of small creature hehehe

kiddan

Cobalt-Blooded Bullet Mirror
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    I must say, despite your limitations, those tiny ships look stellar!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    thank you
    i have download my "heavy fighter scarab V1 and V2" (other insectoid ship ^^)

for size comparison with Insectoid 1.2.3.4

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

my pc make a long break now i ll be back tomorow for other Insectoid ship

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    travaux en cours (retour du navire)
    1.jpg
    Beaucoup de "bluescreen crash dump", mais il reste l'énorme quantité de travail à réaliser, j'espère pouvoir finir sans perdre ... sur ces navires, je n'ai pas fini la moitié de la coquille encore la moitié d'une venue sera en dessous les navires on peut aimer les vaisseaux verticaux, j'ai une idée de ce que je veux faire et le but sera parfaitement intégré à la partie horizontale de ces navires ...
    60449_99fed01847f7a58c30c092d2d436fff5.jpg
    n'est pas exactement cela avec certitude, mais à l'échelle mondiale, oui ^^(like google translate say when i speak omg)
    60439_90455584dc0bf86879ae1989aa6ea806.jpg

Last edited:
    Reactions: Scypio
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    i start under the ship but it' s very difficult too build because (lag,freeze, 10 sec by block latence ,starmade does not answer...
    I feel like making a structure with matches during a storm :confused:)

1.jpg

work in progress

1.jpg 2.jpg

i just make the basic shape under the ship ,i ll smooth him with details after a break ;)

Last edited:

DrTarDIS

Eldrich Timelord
    Reaction score
    thank you
    it has a lot of problem this pc whose graphics card that died it overheats very quickly up to make a blue screen that will make me lose all that I have in my pc and on both partitions of the disk .... I have a latency of 3 or 4 seconds between the time I click to remove or put a block ... For the blue screen I found the solution: I play or watch a video for about 30 minutes then I leave the pc quiet for an hour or two ...
    I will try to make a fleet of small organic vessels of insectoid type My current project is to bring a starmade other than small ships but full of small creature hehehe
    lifehacker.com/5823227/save-dying-video-cards-with-a-quick-bake-in-the-oven

50-50 chance of a fix. This is assuming you've already cleaned the thing properly and made sre the fans are spinning properly.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Modder
    • Top Forum Contributor
    You may also want to limit your FPS if you aren't already. only render what your monitor can display.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    it 's the graphic card ,she 's dead ...she burn ...game start with lag in windowed screen after 10mn i have lot of lag at 20mn lag and freeze at 30 or 40 mn bluescreen of death ... same thing if i looking for a video on youtube or facebook ( no lag but bluescreen of death at 40 or 50mn in full screen ) it s a old laptop he is just ok for surf on the net ^^

the good thing is that I do not "speedbuild with him" :LOL:

Last edited:

DrTarDIS

Eldrich Timelord
    Reaction score
    it 's the graphic card ,she 's dead ...she burn ...game start with lag in windowed screen after 10mn i have lot of lag at 20mn lag and freeze at 30 or 40 mn bluescreen of death ... same thing if i looking for a video on youtube or facebook ( no lag but bluescreen of death at 40 or 50mn in full screen ) it s a old laptop he is just ok for surf on the net ^^

the good thing is that I do not "speedbuild with him" :LOL:
    Just to double-check: have you run a memtest program? Video-card problems usually mean BLACK screen of death, blue screen is usually from broken memory sticks, which are MUCH easier and cheaper to replace. The actual error on the blue screen is helpful to check in the microsoft database too. Use {pause Break} key to stop it resetting if you need time to copy it for a search.

Edit: also a hardware monitor program(1 / 2 /3) to watch your temperature might show you areas that need cleaning. Laptops especially get dirty really fast and need to be cleaned regularly even if they are not simple to take apart and clean.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    work in progress

1.jpg 2.jpg
    i think i can finsh all the shape after a break at the end i ll paint him and add some details

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Phantom T-1
    1.jpg
    i changed the noze of the ship ,Shape is soon finished

Last edited: