Darknassius Shipyard

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Community Content - Silver 2
    i think i found a new theme for make a aliens fleet (RP)
    water alien technology i like this it s a nice build moment to do something in this theme ^^

a squid alien-organic fleet hehehe

1.jpg

I'm going to make a tiny ship to see hehehe

Reactions: Rumcajz
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I honestly don't know how the hell you do this. Maybe you need to sleep sometimes.
    I build by wave, I have periods where I have a big desire to build something is it's medieval and I'm going to medieval villages on mincraft or it's science fiction and I'm going on starmade but I spend a few hours building but in 4 hours I can build a lot of things but on 2 days its 8h and 8h is the hull of a vessel of 500 meters but on average I build for 2 hours then I do something else but I can go 30 minutes and then go back there are passages in the construction or you have to be very motivated like the smoothing to do ^^

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Have you ever thought about doing a Helicarrier from Avengers/S.H.I.E.L.D.?
    when I build a ship or something else I just know if it's going to be big or small I have a vague idea of what I want to build initially but I can change my mind during construction and do something else different from the initial idea, for example if I want to make " the helicarrier avengers" it will end in darknassius helicarrier and apart from the basic idea it will not resemble him in the end if it is still a helicarrier ^^

Reactions: klawxx
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    but it's a nice idea this ship is a nice ship , i take is style and i ll make mine hehehe

with that start (for the fun ^^)

1.jpg

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 5.jpg

inspiration 's build but not the same ship because I prefer the tower in the center of the vessels and not on the side as on the aircraft doors for example ^^

it is the beginning it is missing maybe half of the ship I do not know what it will become ^^

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    i take the small fighter from FR fleet to check the size for the hangars besides it will be necessary that the ships can circulate a little inside for more RP ^^
    1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

kiddan

Cobalt-Blooded Bullet Mirror
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    Yo, keep up the nice work! You're like an endless stream of good content, it's a shame I can't automatically like every post. =P

Reactions: darknassius
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    after this little interlude I went back to work on the Mesuda space station and on his docked battleship so I put the energy shield and I started the work inside vessels j have compartmentalized the interior space

1.jpg 2.jpg
    i becarefull to do not make a mistake I still have leftovers from the football world cup it' s a vessel not a stade ^^

3.jpg

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    assembly test of the Medusa space station a front view and a bottom view
    a.jpg b.jpg
    [doublepost=1540072005,1540068976][/doublepost]good now I have to dock the one inside the station ^^

1.jpg

this side of the station will be the docks for ships ( i try but he don' t want enter inside the station hehehe)

Last edited: