Darknassius Shipyard

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Community Content - Silver 2
    Looks awesome (inside and outside), but aren't you losing a lot of thruster stability with that interior design?
    (i really miss using thrusters as design elements now)
    hello. I like to make the hull and the interior of the ship but to go from one another it is necessary the reactors the shields the energy ect .. and its I do not like to do it or rather it interests me a lot less ^^
    [doublepost=1523215325,1523215292][/doublepost]
    That alien ship is beautiful, I'll be downloading this one just to see the interior.
    thank you ^^

Reaction score
    • Likeable Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Looks awesome (inside and outside), but aren't you losing a lot of thruster stability with that interior design?
    (i really miss using thrusters as design elements now)
    We can still use moderate amounts of thrusters decoratively in the interior without ending up with a negative overall integrity if we have a very large and boxy bulk of thrusters somewhere with a very high group integrity number. The larger the ship, and the more thrust it needs, the less likely it is that our decorative thrusters will bring down the number to explosively low values :^D

hello. I like to make the hull and the interior of the ship but to go from one another it is necessary the reactors the shields the energy ect .. and its I do not like to do it or rather it interests me a lot less ^^
    Building systems into ships really is just a secondary thing when you are an RP builder, but certain systems become explosive if we use them too much as decoration (better have them in large cube-shaped groups hidden somewhere inside).

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    ok thanks , i see ..if i use lot of thruster i can have a problem ^^

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I have fun inside the ship ... I have not yet defined all the areas because the partitioning is not finished and the ship is ennui ..rien that the part "accommodation of the crew sailing" is 66 apartments in dupleix on two floors with beautiful volumes I predict two entered by apartments for ease the displacement in the vessels because the same me I get lost ^^

1.jpg
    [doublepost=1523223267,1523221711][/doublepost]i put actualy "work in progress " of this ship
    Battleship FR-ComeBack (under construction version)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    here I finished compartmentalize the 66 apartments dupleix ship with 2 entries per apartment.
    1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg
    the other entrance : 5.jpg

Reactions: Rumcajz
    Reaction score
    The way integrity works right now, you want your thrusters to either be a solid blocks or totally distributed into tiny little groups. If your bits are small enough, then they wont chain react. This is technically an exploit that will likely be patched, but it is worth noting.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    The way integrity works right now, you want your thrusters to either be a solid blocks or totally distributed into tiny little groups. If your bits are small enough, then they wont chain react. This is technically an exploit that will likely be patched, but it is worth noting.
    ok thanks you for this information

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    me and a friend who starts the game, well we were not far away it is killed by a pirate and I fell on a planet on foot and my ship remained in the orbit and as I have all resources in the ship i have respawn lol

1.jpg

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    the adventure continues ... I bought some components to make a rescue ship to get my ship that had been orbiting a planet I had noted the coordinates hehhee ... a.jpg I did not have enough credit to finish this ship so I was looking for my ships and mine a little bit and then I sold the harvest at the shop and I was able to finish the ship, it's ugly but it's temporary ^^...
    1.jpg 2.jpg
    a ugly small green dunkleodon salvager ..lol
    the project of my adeventure is ..Make a base station in a real game condition not in build mode ^^

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg
    while searching through my blueprint I found the core body of the battleship Wildcat without the old energy blocks ect ... and so it could well be that it undergoes future works in two, three hours of work on it and some coloring and hop they are of the same fleet hehehee (on the other hand it does not seem but the wildcat is much bigger than the other is the class above it is seen when we look from the front ^^

4.jpg

or else maybe I would do the whole hull of the wildcat and put it in resources for anyone looking for a battleship / titan hull

the hull of the battleship FR-comeback is not finished, all that is from the control tower to the rear of the ship is to do it for the moment it's ugly I find because the wings at the rear of the vessels are provisional
    ^^
    a.jpg

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    the starcrusader is back in my shipyard to become what it should have been but i did not know how to do well at the time i did my best but today i can do better ... and by far i already have corrected his main defect on the hull ...
    1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

the hull is not finished yet but it is already more "coherent"
    [doublepost=1523517465,1523514546][/doublepost]dad is back !!
    1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg
    637 meters long for him

Last edited: