Dark Days Ahead if Things Aren't Set Straight

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    all i ever see on the forums is people complaining not ever adding anything constructive or attempting to contact the people with ideas to improve things. you just spout on about how bad something is instead of attempting to actually fix the problem or help fix it. instead of complaing. CONTRIBUTE. put your ideas for the game to the forums. if you want a news source for just the news maybe bring that up to the people who do it? or make your own.

MossyStone48

Cmdr Deathmark
    Reaction score
    I see it as well. Some of us also know when we're talking to someone who either hasn't the time or lacks the skill to actually be helpful so it's best you don't make the demands on them. When it's known, for a fact, at least one of the vocal complainers could DO something rather than complain try to point it out to them. They don't always get it. But try.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    The amount of attacks on Comr4de are high. Whats up with that?

I try to help ppl wherever I can but some ppl can't get some things. :/

Reactions: CyberTao

MossyStone48

Cmdr Deathmark
    Reaction score
    It's a catch 22. The proverbial divide by zero. You can't work with what's not there. Cal is more of an idea man. And I think he does his best work there. We need someone independent to do PRish stuff.

Reaction score
    Is it me, or do a lot of people love to throw the word levity around? (especially where it's unneeded)
    Jus' sayin'.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Purchased!
    You can make your own, you read the news, then make the video on what you read.
    Apparently you haven't read this thread. There is no news to read genius. The only upcoming features coming to the game are going to MF and they make a video about it. I'm saying and have been saying that instead of having to watch their video why can't MF or whoever idc write a devblog and post it on the news page. Same information but I don't have to sit through the video.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Councillor Gold
    attacks on Comr4de

except imagine that everyone is a galaxy ranger

It's a catch 22. The proverbial divide by zero. You can't work with what's not there. Cal is more of an idea man. And I think he does his best work there. We need someone independent to do PRish stuff.
    I think calbiri's role of idea man actually suits him more than PR guy. I think getting someone independent would be the best option at this time.

Real talk, I'd volunteer but A) ew, work and B) I already work two jobs IRL on top of attending college.

Zyrr

Chronic Troublemaker
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    I would prefer to not have to trudge through seven MF videos to get a couple bits of news.

Could we nominate someone to make blogposts or just regular news posts? In tandem with Mushroom Fleet.

No offense to you guys but I really don't like watching your videos to get news. :/

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    i understand how the news is a bit spotty in his videos but there are better ways to say what you guys have been

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    Have you guys ever checked the news posts that schema posts? Tom literally just reads off of that.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Councillor Gold
    Have you guys ever checked the news posts that schema posts? Tom literally just reads off of that.
    Jesus, I musta missed the news posts about the replace function, missile hitboxes, and the details about the new galaxy generation.

Can you link me?

Zyrr

Chronic Troublemaker
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Alright, time to pack it up, folks. Comr4de has just won the game.

☑ rekt ☐ not rekt

Reactions: SkylordLuke
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    Jesus, I musta missed the news posts about the replace function, missile hitboxes, and the details about the new galaxy generation.

Can you link me?
    That part of the news, well, have you considered, he was told directly, for the galaxy, or maybe he WENT ON THE DEV BUILD

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    That part of the news, well, have you considered, he was told directly, for the galaxy, or maybe he WENT ON THE DEV BUILD
    Calbiri was sat there, in the video, explaining it! thats how he found out! that system isnt even in devs yet as far as I am aware because it is still in early stages.

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Open the door get on the floor everybody walk the dinosaur.

EDIT: Is it a bad time to be coming back to this game? Been browsing the forums for a few days and all I've found so far is the drama train.
    The game's actually doing well. Drama train is due to mods making completely unexpected and arguably bad changes to the forum, among other things. A few days ago, aside from the faction "warriors" being idiots as always, everything was going pretty well.