Dark Days Ahead if Things Aren't Set Straight

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Hey @WarSong if you want some positive energy/excess gas, i hear baked beans always do the job :P

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    with more folks heading back to school we've seen a big dip since the start of fall. that's ok tho. the community shall endure.
    whaat I am back at school, and I can be an active part of the community!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I'm going to be on holidays next week for 2 weeks.
    For the starmade sports you could make a soccer game with space ships that have push and pull then you have space stations with a warp gate that warps the ball to the centre where it starts all over again.

MossyStone48

Cmdr Deathmark
    Reaction score
    that's a colossal waste of time. not just participating but even reading it. no i think i'll stick to the new task of finding real news worthy stuff and then gathering it up for star-feed.

see you on friday.

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    I don't mean it as a racist comment, I'm just referring to their accent. It annoys me because I hear exactly the same kind of accent on a lot of other gaming channels out there. I have trouble telling their voices apart, they legitimately all sound the same to me. It feels almost like they're following me across the internet.... spooky dude, I know.
    Actually in my experience there are too many american gaming channels.

Reactions: Ithirahad
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Those Americans like gaming. I reckon there needs to be less servers a certain max for countries and also servers should become more specialized like one server is solely built for battle mode and factions fight there wars there instead on forums.

Reaction score
    Those Americans like gaming. I reckon there needs to be less servers a certain max for countries and also servers should become more specialized like one server is solely built for battle mode and factions fight there wars there instead on forums.
    It's not that easy unfortunately, just simply because of language barriers and timezones. I wouldn't be shocked if there were more specialized servers like SATURN and the NASSzone group if these two things weren't that much of an issue.

Nerixel

The Walrus
    Reaction score
    • Wiki Contributor
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    It's not so much faction roleplay on the forums that's bad, just when people get too carried away and start attacking each other out of character about it.

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Yeah, really... I don't blame you for not paying attention, I don't either, but when I look at the major faction topics it's just a mixture of occasional recruitment and a whole lot of flinging crap at one another like monkeys... No indications of being in character, usually...

Reaction score
    I think, that unless we want the same thing that happened to mojang happen to us, we leave the Schine team alone for a little bit so they can work out the kinks, post SOME NEW suggestions/problems after each update, so to give them what they need to do and what they could do+time and positive reviews.

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    I think, that unless we want the same thing that happened to mojang happen to us, we leave the Schine team alone for a little bit so they can work out the kinks, post SOME NEW suggestions/problems after each update, so to give them what they need to do and what they could do+time and positive reviews.
    Schema isn't going to abandon what he worked on for so many years, unlike the rat you mentioned who sold out.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    rat? You mean Notch? I think he simply didn't want to go down the way Justin Nutter did

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    impressive i didn't come here for a week and it seem a civil war happened. All that triggered by the first post of ToyotaSupra in the planned galaxy thread. At least it resulted in something good, a proof that this community can be mature :)

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    rat? You mean Notch? I think he simply didn't want to go down the way Justin Nutter did
    Who is Justin Nutter? Because all I can find are some facebook and linkedin profiles, plus a news article about a guy who was part of an armed robbery.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Justein Beiber went Justin Nutter. Fame has broken his brain up into little pieces.

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Justein Beiber went Justin Nutter. Fame has broken his brain up into little pieces.
    Ah. Yeah, I don't think that is the reason Notch left. He said he didn't want to deal with the responsibility of owning the company, and even though he could have just passed it on to another Mojang member, he sold out to Microsoft like the money grubbing rat he is.