[Cult of the Green Sun] - star.the-rebel-alliance.com

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    You\'re promoting the Amarr, and calling me creepy? I think you need to take a pot check, Mr. Kettle.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Because I\'m an admin on the server, and I recall the drama that was about with you and Koderz. Forgive me for taking you entering my faction advert, with nothing to do with the faction itself, seeming ready to start up the drama again, and then calling you a troll.

Which, earlier, I agreed may have been presumptive. So no, that\'s not \"stupid\".

And, on topic in the thread, to divert it back please. Prisons are most -definitely- rich in materials.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    The only \"drama\" I recall is him calling his server the \"Real Rebel Alliance\" which pissed me off.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    No. You\'re right. We\'re all bad, and you should be quick to avoid us.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    We accept miners, pirates, PvP pilots, and builders. Griefing is not allowed - we have some semblence of civility of course.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Between 30 and 50 players a day, each on a unique account. No duplicated players counted.

Regular server events

Active admins

MrFURB

Madman of the Girders
    Reaction score
    I like this faction. It\'s sensible, it has long-term goals, and the methodoligy to achieve them realistically. Mr. Zenithas seems likeable enough, for a non-cliche villain. There\'s always a special place in my heart for anti-villains and anti-heroes.

Perhaps if I were searching for one to join, I would consider this an option.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Officially love the Nameless Ship Size Guide and Morhe\'s Docking Guide, so going to make it a thing for the CGS to learn about. Simply because it helps.

Kudos also to http://crpp0001.uqtr.ca/w4/campagne/images/Ships/Spaceships.jpg

Reaction score
    http://mspaintadventures.wikia.com/wiki/Green_Sun

All hail the source of power for the big bads.

Also, this looks like an interesting faction, I\'ll be keeping my eyes on it.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Zenithas: You look on the forums. Someone seems to have begun to catch on to the OVERARCHING METAPLOT. This is not a good thing for your plans.

> KILL EVERYONE

Zenithas: You cannot KILL EVERYONE in the forums.

> DAMN.
    > OBFUSCATE REFERENCE

Zenithas: You bring up a random point about the server, and then offer a chance to help wreck the everything.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    Hello Zenithas. You seem to be a sensible, educated, respectable faction leader*. The New Lunar Republic would like to formally offer you an opportunity to open an embassy in the Unified Alliance of Factions capitol building. Please PM me if you are interested.

*something rather hard to find these days...

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    We aren\'t megalomaniacal destructo-bots. We aren\'t supervillians in a 1950s pulp hero comic. We\'re doing bad things to make the world a better place. Every planet we harvest, is a planet closer to freeing ourselves from this prison universe.

Destroy things, but if people ask nicely for us to stop, then stop. We can be patient. We can be polite. We can even be helpful. We just want to make the universe end in flames. We aren\'t on a schedule, however.

So. Always be classy.

Part of this comes under our registration focus. Label your ships \"CGS\" at the start - make it a neater, more organised form of group. Take a look at Nameless\' Ship Guide and Morhe\'s Docking Guide and, if you can, include references in the name. I won\'t complain if a ship flies around with \"CGS B\" in it\'s name.

Another simple one. This game has deceptively challenging and deceptively simple threats. A player might have a good enough ship to rip yours apart - even though yours is five times his size. A pirate might end up being significantly bigger than you first thought. So, remember to make sure you\'re not biting off more than you can chew.

This includes politics, as well. Because if it becomes drama in any form -

\"After attacking the bases of ten factions in one night? You want peace?\"

- we won\'t help you. War is fine. Stupid is not. And stupid is distinctly not classy.

That part about registering your ships? Doesn\'t apply if you plan on doing something dirty. Want to attack someone? Use a stolen ship. Leave it behind, especially if it has faction stuff in it for another faction. Do things that don\'t leave a trail back to you.

Because despite being classy, we\'re bad guys. Be underhanded. Fight dirty. Cloak and fly into a mob of pirates. Dodge into and out of protected sectors. Plant asteroids with disintegrator blocks and then trick your enemy into hitting them. Leave ships in known enemy sectors, on AI control. Plant faction turrets on neutral stations and planets.

The sneakier, the better. The dirtier, the better. And if you can pull it off without being caught, the more power to you.

It\'s a game. Enjoy yourself, and don\'t break out in sweat by following the rules. No-one\'s going to kill you over it.

Alright, maybe we\'ll kill you if you\'re stupid. Or if you\'re graceless enough to insult everyone or such.

Or if you annoy us.

... what? We\'re bad guys, remember? Get back to being my minions of destruction!

So. Got all that? We\'re crazy, world-destroying fanatics. But we\'re polite about it. Maybe we\'re Canadian? No idea there, but whether or not you RP, there\'s something for you to enjoy.

Reaction score
    I do appreciate you putting in there that this is a game for fun.

It seems like a number of other factions do not grasp this simple concept.

The tongue in cheek humor is also appreciated.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    We\'re already working on that. The issue is, it may take a few decades. If you can be patient, it\'ll come about.