[Cult of the Green Sun] - star.the-rebel-alliance.com

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen

Such frail, pathetic bodies we have. Ten thousand thousand things can kill us - and this is if you wish an easy death. We struggle, and strive, and in the end, nothing but death awaits us.

A prison. Hell. Because we are bound to this realm in chains of death and pain.

Is it not better to rule in hell, than simply burn within it? What about escaping from hell?

Your prayers are unanswered for He is betrayed. The serpent has taken control. Tricked the Lord into banishing himself, an impossible bind within His word. So now, the world is alone, left against the great deceiver.

Who do you fight with? The only side that leads to freedom is destruction. Those who love their life, will lose it. Those who hate it, will win eternal glory. Do not listen to the serpent's manipulations. Pain is a tool. Fear is a weapon. Peace is a weakness. Death only brings us closer to God. The universe is a lie.

End the world. Free God. Kill those who stand in our way.

Cult of the Green Sun

We are a PVP/Building faction on the server star.the-rebel-alliance.com

Neutral is respected. Red is dead. Protected dock sector. 1cr Faction Shop. 1cr Faction-Only ships. Admin faction leader. Mature players, parents may bring children. Roleplay respected.

All on a server which has custom blocks, high uptime, active admins, server events, and actual pvp.

Why play anywhere else?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Why is it called \"The Rebel Alliance\" server? Does it have anything to do with Star Wars?

Also, if you don\'t regconize my profile picture, then there isn\'t a reason to call it that.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I heard of you. Please stay out of the discussion if you have nothing useful to bring to it.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    It could be taken that way, but it\'s not intended. It\'s actually meant to be a stylized eye.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Alright, since the only difference is that the upper and lower bars got curved, the similarity was too big to ignore :D

One more thing that was done similar to something else, without knowing it. There\'s a video of mushroom fleet about that, I think it was him, trying to show a ship he made with no reference, that ended up looking like one already existing ship model.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Then you have heard of the leader of the largest (WAS) faction in starmade!

Btw, you just brang nothing useful to the discussion, so you should stay out of this one.

(Have you heard of me :D)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Trollerbob, I could hug you. No, you\'re allowed. I meant trolls who just want drama, or old conflicts opened. And his issue wasn\'t anything to do with my faction, just the server name.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Meant it more in the lines of

(Image not mine)

I like the way that in Exalted, the infernals have green-glowing eyes fuelled by flame. It\'s a common theme in american, eastern european, and asian mythologies (and even Disney) that green eyes are demonic, and hey, that\'s what we try for - not the \'senseless destruction debauchery\' ones, but more lovecraftian \'let\'s unravellel the universe\' style. The idea originally came from descriptions of familiars in Guazzo\'s Compendium Maleficarum, and I ran with it from there. At least, as far as the flaming eye illustration is concerned.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    And, by \"destroy the universe\", does that mean I\'m going to have to put you guys on the terrorist list?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Oh, hardly. We follow God. Surely you read the first page, right?

And by \'destroy the universe\', I mean \'every planet and station we come across, yarr\'. Does that qualify?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I\'ve just heard of the drama you\'ve been involved with re Koderz. I\'m keeping clear of it - and the reason I listed the server as \"the-rebel-alliance.com\" is because that\'s what the server is called.

As for largest faction, grats on that. I have no idea how many we have in the Cult - any time I try opening the faction hub, the 6,200 factions on the server crash me out -_-U

Reaction score
    But I\'m already free...you don\'t need to free me again ö.Ö

PS: so you want to destroy the world...uhm which one of those 100000000000 worlds in SM (I remember one you might probably be allowed to destroy somewhere around sector 100/100/100 :P)

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Dude! Re-read your front page. You already have drama. You might as well play with your trolls, as they fit right into your narrative. ObiShawn is clearly an agent of the serpent sent from some other Rebel Alliance in another part of the multiverse to dilute your cause. TrollerBobMan might seem friendly... but beware. IT\'S A TRAP!

Now, which of these worlds did you say is a prison? (warms up salvage canon) Prisons are rich in refined materials.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    I was just asking about the server name and then it turns into people calling me a troll. How stupid are these individuals?