Crew needed !

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    you might want to know that he said to e-mail him, not comment here. They probably don\'t mind, but I thought I\'d point it out.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Thanks for the heads up to everyone RYGUY , And yeah it\'s easier to just save all the emails. However I do take comments into account also. But thanks again :)

Reaction score
    AGH! i would be ZE BEST Gunship pilot ever! can i please join?

i has skype

i has teamspeak3

I HAS ANYTHING YOU WANT

mitten

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hey everyone, I wanted to quickly thank everyone who has applied to far. We have over 50 people awaiting an answer and I\'m sorry you haven\'t recieved one yet. We are currently finishing off the cruiser within Starmade and are making some final adjustments to the vessel. It should be done in the next few days. Once again you will all recieve a private message with information to come onto our teamspeak at a certain time to begin the recruitment process. Thanks again !

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    i do allot of roleplaying already, i have a microphone and i would love to be part of this ASAP

Reaction score
    Out of curiosity is there going to be a space station or planetside base. I would make sense ispecially if you have more than one ship. If you do i would like to there. Otherwise I still would like to join but I have no specific request.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I\'m up for crew-style work, I\'ve tried to find something like this for a bit. Long-term roleplayer and I -do- have experience with team/crew-style situations. Up for any position, and I\'m looking forward to any response!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I will join in this it sounds amazing and i would love to try it out

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hello,

I would love to join this server bacause i have been looking for a server like this for a while, i like roleplaying, Starmade, And RTS games (Crew Management would fit perfectly) i already sent you an email

Skype-Andaren.nr

IGN - Andaren

i have Mumble And Teamspeak... Please let me join

BTW - Is this going on YouTube? (I Dont Mind, Just Curious)

Reaction score
    I\'d need to see the craft I\'d be crewing, but provided it meets my needs I\'m a damned fine weapons and diagnostics engineer.

IGN - epic_raccoon

Skype\'s the same.

Update: Seen it, looks lovely.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I would love to help out :) Ign: madsl

Seems like its gonna be awesome specialy having a chain of command and stuff like that..

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    In my e-mail I forgot to say what I had. I have Skype (ryan.sheffler1) and TeamSpeak 3 (RYGUY722), but I can download anything else.

It just slipped my mind at the time. Sorry for any inconvenience!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    ATTENTION ! we are available for a small test this evening. Those who want to participate in this Alpha Test must send me a PM on starmade within the next 2 hours !! I\'ll get back to you immediatly.