Crew needed !

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    ATTENTION : this post was closed and is furthur explained in more detail in the following post http://star-made.org/content/roleplaying-server-recruitment

Hello,

I heard about the idea of starting a roleplaying server a while ago. The idea of assembling many players on one big server and then roleplay sounds awesome.

With that in mind my friend and I constructed a battle cruiser , which is now in need of crew members , mainly for roleplaying purposes but also actual work.

A chain of command will be in place to make sure there is a head of staff / departement on every deck keeping everything in working order.

Work wise we need weapon operators who can man the broadside cannons.

Roleplay wise we accept anything from Guards , to Staff , to engineers , etc.

We are currently recruiting roughly 25 players to man the ship.

We appear to be one of , if not the first people to attempt a project like this. We currently have over 40 applicants. Therefor if this number increases along with the popularity of this idea. We'll create more vessels , each with their own crew, and construct a fleet. This is of course for the far future.

As soon as the final pieces of construction have been added (in the next two days) I'll send all applicants a message with teamspeak information , where we will have a little chat before you are recruited.

PLEASE keep in mind you must have a microphone , and be in the EU - UK , or be able to match those timezones

PS : thanks for the MASSIVE amount of applicants already ... at this rate we'll need a fleet xD because of the massive amount of interested people , we may not be able to recruit everyone applying , please keep this in mind.

If you would like to be added to the crew list send me an email at [email protected]

Any questions may be directed to that email adress or my friend Sct , who you can contact here 0Arc on Starmade , or at [email protected]

Below you find an IMAGE of the ship. Please keep in mind this is a 1:1 design made in minecraft. Detail and color will be added in the game itsself. This is merely the design.

Ship : http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2yoscu9&s=5

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I\'ll join in, assuming I will be part of a half functioning crew and not just a bunch of random people and absolute madness!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    All join im a former member of the USS_Enterprise and i would love to serve again send me a hologram on skype my username is babyghost35.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    i am a excellent cook and would be pleased if you accept me if you accept not saying you will but if you do my email is [email protected] message if you accept and thank you or just send me a reply

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I would enjoy gunning on this kind of ship. I know how to disable a ship with very few shots.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    It defintely will. Currently we need 24 people to man all stations , + a captain and admiral so 20 people in total. But the last two are already filled.