Crash at 100

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score
    Intel HD 4000 is my graphics card. I get to 100 percent then it just closes. I've tried everything, updated my driver, loaded an older version of the game,etc. Nothing works.

Reaction score
    Also I believe the 4000 series isn't powerful enough for starmade
    Come on man, are you trying to steer him away from Starmade? And anyone else with Intel integrated chips for that matter?

I run mine on a 2000. I'm betting you just installed the 32-bit java and not the 64-bit, the Starmade launcher actually autodirects you to the 32-bit download page if it detects you don't have java. Easy mistake.

fire219

1200° Plasma
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Come on man, are you trying to steer him away from Starmade? And anyone else with Intel integrated chips for that matter?

I run mine on a 2000. I'm betting you just installed the 32-bit java and not the 64-bit, the Starmade launcher actually autodirects you to the 32-bit download page if it detects you don't have java. Easy mistake.
    Hey, just letting you know that you just replied to a thread last active in May 2014. You probably found it through the search function, so easy mistake.

Closing thread now to prevent further necroposts.

Reactions: WyldThing2
    Status
    Not open for further replies.