Corrupted Blueprint?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    Hey folks.

I reinstalled StarMade onto a new drive after a while of not playing it, but I had saved my blueprints from my last stint in the game.

I upload my blueprint to the server and admin-load it so I can continue my project.

It should look like this:

It instead looks like this:

Does anybody have any idea as to why and how/if I can fix it without painstakingly reconstructing parts of the ship?

Reaction score
    • Tester
    How did you import the BP ? ... through the import function of the starter or by copying the folder over?
    How old is that Blueprint ? (from what version aprox.?)
    if it isnt working on a second try, send me a link to it and i will try. Maybe a problem with your game install.
    If it is a broken BP save, i do not know a way to repair that.

edit: oh .. yes .. and the obvious thing SkylordLuke mentions down there of course ;)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    Alright, I tried reloading the chunks, it didn't work.

The blueprint is from 10th of February 2015, I date them all when I save them.

It's like when loading it, the game has forgotten or failed to load totally random parts of the ship and has in some cases totally guessed at what blocks should be where and overwritten things with stuff that was never there in the first place. It's completely bizarre.

I imported by just copypasting the blueprint into my SM folder from a backup blueprints folder.

The same thing has happened with an earlier version of the same ship, exact same parts are either missing or just... wrong.