Confessions of an Odium Pact Leader

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score
    Over the course of my time in the Odium Pact, I was involved in many devious actions. Most of which were utilized by all factions (Except Mortarian) including me(Blackhawk). So to put Vaygr on an even playing field for once. Below are the offenses committed by them.

You don't have to believe me, that's your prerogative. But, for most of these incidents I do have pictures/video/audio. There are also more than these incidents but I feel this would be well more than enough to deal with.

*This is meant to Alert the players of this community of the actions of a group before they face them in combat*

OFFENSES:
    Used Cheat Engine to alter the number of blocks in inventory to fill blueprint - Shattered Skies

Utilized Credit in spawned station exploit where if you put credits in a shop in creative then spawned in station in server the credits remained - Shattered Skies

Utilized Komatodiks tracking hack to find players in their exact sector - Shattered Skies and GenXnova

Utilizes clipping bug to fit more systems in generator space. - Genx to Current

Crashed Servers using Logic Lag Bomb - Shattered Skies, Bitminery.

Still utilizes spies to rip blueprints from other peoples factions. Every Server

Purposely ignores rules and finds ways to skirt them. - Every server OP has been on

Lies about glitches to get ships or resources spawned in. Manipulates admins.

Was going to utilize EI as the common ground for fights but still receive benefits from admins in the form of spawned in resources.

Utilizes VPN to bypass server bans with alts, utilizes throwaway emails to register hundreds of new accounts

Utilized new accounts to counterfeit votes for council.

Tha Orkz are Vaygr Alts using simple ships built in a few days to roleplay Warhammer.

.......More to come

How to beat vaygr:
    Use disentegrator ships and don't fight them in a conventional war. It infuriates zoro to the point of rage.

Stop fighting Vaygr and their alts, you take away the PVP vaygr dies and essentially OP dies.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Reactions: Lecic

sayerulz

Identifies as a T-34
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Seriously? Are you kidding me? Your stupid thread got deleted so you immediately make an alt and repost it? GTFO.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • TwitchCon 2015
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Why was the original post deleted? Which rules did the "previous" OP break?

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    Why was the original post deleted? Which rules did the "previous" OP break?
    None, really. Could be construed as flame bait, but say, this could also be.
    Seriously? Are you kidding me? Your stupid thread got deleted so you immediately make an alt and repost it? GTFO.
    Pretty much anything that isn't positive can be seen as "flame bait." Flame bait is simply an excuse for moderators to get rid of anything they don't like.

sayerulz

Identifies as a T-34
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    There is also the fact that the previous thread was created by an alt of someone who was banned.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Pretty much anything that isn't positive can be seen as "flame bait." Flame bait is simply an excuse for moderators to get rid of anything they don't like.
    Within reason I suppose.

Some posts are guaranteed to provoke flame, eg: I think "insert villain, controversy" is a good thing/ guy/ did nothing wrong. Afterall, the role of mods is to make sure we dont shank each other.

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    There is also the fact that the previous thread was created by an alt of someone who was banned.
    So what? Plenty of Vaygr alts have gotten banned with their threads remaining up before.

sayerulz

Identifies as a T-34
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    So what? Plenty of Vaygr alts have gotten banned with their threads remaining up before.
    But combine everything. It was a thread made by someone who was banned, for the sole purpose of causing drama. We don't need crap like that on the forums.

Reaction score
    But combine everything. It was a thread made by someone who was banned, for the sole purpose of causing drama. We don't need crap like that on the forums.
    How is telling the truth causing drama? If they don't like being called out on their shit, then maybe they shouldn't act that way.

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    Yes, you are describing something that has already happened multiple times. Except the threads were worse, and they weren't deleted.

Status
    Not open for further replies.