COMPLETE! HALO: - CRS-Class Light Cruiser(COV)

Reaction score
    This looks great parked above my planet, almost like the actual Covenent are here to exterminate my poor outpost. 8/10, I would only suggest using more wedges to smooth it\'s overall shape.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I would like to download this and make a UNSC version of this. I will add green to it, UNSC logos, some turrets that look like a mix between the UNSC designe and the Covanant designe, Add a name to the ship, and some etc.

Reaction score
    I just connected a docking module and made a little ship that fits in there, in game it looks really nice

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    Awesome work. How does the Salvage cannon on the bottom work? I thought you couldn\'t turn their fire direction like AMCs?

EDIT- Nevermind, read the earlier post now.

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I like the original colors a lot more... I am not a fan of all-purple or all-grey or to much white in general (I don\'t mind purple for some parts)

You guys will have to add your own turrets, I don\'t like the idea of little tumors sticking off of our ship, maybe eventually we\'ll make turrets that look nice on the ship, but when the ship is released I don\'t think there will be turrets.

You could dock a few SHIPS which act as turrets. They have a limited firing arc - (somewhere between 2/3..1 PI)rad, or 60..90 deg.

You could have one facing front and one facing backwards ( on bottom+top - or left+right too?) + some small turrets or docked hull plates with weapons to cover the other angles.