COMPLETE! HALO: - CRS-Class Light Cruiser(COV)

Reaction score
    Hello HALO fans, and fans of mega projects,

My buddy and me have been working on quite a mega project from the halo universe, we challenged ourselves to make a scale Halo: CRS-Class Light Cruiser and have almost finished this ambitious project that has taken more then a week.

NOW WE ARE DONE!!!!!!!

Here's the original cruiser from Halo 4.

Here's what OURS looks like, GLASSING A PLANET!:

One room in the interior:(The brig)

This is just ONE room in the interior, it has a cargo bay, four hanger bays, a brig, a command room, a war room, multipe hallways and a gravity lift room, and now since it's done you all deserve the download link! :)

http://star-made.org/node/7681

I'm also going to post the empty version of the ship, this one is more for RP. But i'll leave that for another day. This post deserves more detail but as of now my fingers are bleeding from working on it all day. This post might have gramatical errors, I ask your forgiveness, remember the fingers.

Here's some more pictures of our CRS-Class Light Cruiser :

Top View: https://www.dropbox.com/s/nb3yyd2pmzt7rf3/starmade-screenshot-0019.png

Bottom View: https://www.dropbox.com/s/sij7q85kre873qq/starmade-screenshot-0020.png

Back View: https://www.dropbox.com/s/m7b1u2w896c0va2/starmade-screenshot-0021.png

Front View: https://www.dropbox.com/s/06mz533rps0wzel/starmade-screenshot-0023.png

Give me your input on what you guys think about the ship.

Reaction score
    As much as I hate to say it... I actually think this ship looks better than my own take on the CRS-Class light cruiser. I like how you did the purple color scheme rather than that other guy who did the entire build in white.

Reaction score
    Great shape. To much of the same colour, Throw some lights/ice crystals and other shades in there. Blue might work if you put it in a shaded place

Reaction score
    I will post the downloads when the ship interior is finished like I said in the ship description.

Reaction score
    Does it come with turrets, a hangar, and the cannon used for plasma bombardment what is it made of, because I personally think it should be salvage cannons to destroy worlds. These are my questions and an idea if not already done.

Reaction score
    Oh I forgot what are the weapons on this light cruiser and will you be building more or need help because I have some experience with turrents and hangars but not the best ship builder, although I am good at making things efficient so if need of any help simply ask.

Reaction score
    Regaurding the salvage cannon, soon i\'m going to add a seperate salvage beam ship docked to the inside, facing downwards because you can\'t actually add salvage beams to a ship that shoot out any other way then foward, and this contraption will be pointing out of the bottom of the ship where the glassing cannon area is in the picture. And to your other question about helping, my buddy and me currently do not need any more help, we\'re to close to being done but thanks for the offer.

Reaction score
    Will turrents be added or will that be done by us (by us I mean the people downloading this ship)

Reaction score
    You guys will have to add your own turrets, I don\'t like the idea of little tumors sticking off of our ship, maybe eventually we\'ll make turrets that look nice on the ship, but when the ship is released I don\'t think there will be turrets.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    When you guys are done with the ship could you message me? The reason i ask is because i have been working on a similaly ambitious project from the halo universe. I have been working on the halo reach\'s version of the pillar of autumn. Because of the ships in game size (1170m) i had to of course scale it down to about a third of the fictional lengh. The hull is almost complete and it is nearly the lengh of one of the in game plannets (the reason i know is because i am also building an in plannet docking port) which is 500 blocks in lengh (aprox). It would be interesting to see the two in battle. My ship is also quite capable of packing a punch. The front section is almost completely full of shield generators which had a recharge rate of about 20,000 (before the shield nerf update). The weapons on the ship are an interesting mix too, so it is ready for most combat situations (as well as having a point defense missile system that is comprised of automated turrets). Look forward to seeing it first hand!

hoveeagle - LIVEWIRE Gamers Group

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    This ship looks amazing you really are a fantastic builder i have a covenant faction basicly my covenant faction and the UGSC are enemy\'s on this one server i cant wait to use this but another thing would you like to join the Covenant we are going to build a HALO and every thing

Reaction score
    when do you beleive the downloa link for this ship be ready for downlaoding?

Reaction score
    The outside is all done, now just my friend and me need to finish the interior, if we don\'t finish the interior by August 2nd, i\'ll probably just upload what we have done so far on the 3rd.

Reaction score
    i thiink you should join the halo universe server and the covenant faction.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    TBH, I think you should take as long as you need, and release the finished product!

Weve all waited this long, so we can wait a little longer. Take your time man.

Reaction score
    Thank you for your understanding, the reason it has taken so long in the first place is that me and my buddy MeowWow took a break for about a week once we finished the outside, we\'ve worked for the past three days on the inside and it\'ll be done be done with an updated post and a download link by tomorrow.