Bug Community content download link not updating

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Modder
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Today I attempted to update the Immersive Blocks mod that me and crusade made in the CC section on the site. I provided it with a new download link as indicated when using the 'post update' function, however when I went to test it, it took me to the old download
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/ttxv3e4uic1otqp/Immersive-Blocks-0.14.01.zip
    rather than the new one
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/ubbzsh4wfi4ei13/Immersive-Blocks-0.14.02.zip

Any insight on this? Does the update need to be approved as it does with new content being posted?

Reaction score
    • Arrrty
    I can navigate to your update, Titan. It is the same with my BroShep update. It's there, but when you click the link for the resource it takes you to the first one, and only lets you know in the tab above it that there is an update available. I do think it would be better for it to take you to the new version, rather than the original, and I'm not sure if it is oversight or intentional for a reason I don't yet know.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Modder
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Ive spoken to some of the forum moderators amd asked them if it needs approval like new topics do, however there is nothing for them to approve. I do think that somewhere down the line there has most likely been a setting mis-match

EDIT: oh, I see what you mean. Navigating to it is not a problem, that is the main page and you are meant to post change logs as new stuff comes along I believe. What is the problem is that dispite filling in the new download link field, the green download button at the top of the page takes you to the old download, for a previous version. Same for the other download link found in the version history tab

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Modder
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    @DukeofRealms Just tested it, the download link for the Immersive blocks mod still takes you to the wrong download page.. Ive tried updating it again, and still it is incorrect. Am I doing something wrong?

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Wired for Logic
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Run into the same problem with Station Sphere-201, it keeps to a glitched URL (external) and will not update. I wasn't even able to switch to an internal link though I could and did upload the .sment file

Could you have a look and if needed I can do yet another update to refresh the download link.

DukeofRealms

Count Duku
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    Run into the same problem with Station Sphere-201, it keeps to a glitched URL (external) and will not update. I wasn't even able to switch to an internal link though I could and did upload the .sment file

Could you have a look and if needed I can do yet another update to refresh the download link.
    You need to put in a version for the download to update.
    Edit: Just tested, changed your version to 0.1617u with a new external link. It works, so if you wish to change the link, you must also change the version.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Wired for Logic
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Edit: Just tested, changed your version to 0.1617u with a new external link. It works, so if you wish to change the link, you must also change the version.
    Thanks, tried a few updates before and had no luck. Glad it's working now.