Not open for further replies.

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    Okay.
    Lets start with the initial post Lecic made that was removed for being offtopic and no constructive, shall we?

Oh boy, look at all the great points Lecic has made in this well thought-out post. This isn't totally non-contructive to the immediate discussion at all.

Another removed posts that's not Lecic (AMAZING):

There are other posts, such as:

This one actually has a point, I also work full time and have other commitments away from the forum. I don't have time, nor do I want to sit through hours of stream - but if you read a little further down (Schemas quotes) you'll see why this was also removed.

I don't have an issue with Lecic, or any forum member voicing their opinions.
    I have an issue with posting bullshit snowflake requirement for news update formats, while totally ignoring other information such as:

Making a post in a news update thread in the way that Lecic did is not okay. If you have enough of an issue to fight the decision of the moderators 'Censoring' your opinions, make a forum post much like this one about it.

If you have an issue with the format Schine uses to post updates, make a new forum thread about it (which has been done, good job)

If you have an issue with the actions a moderator takes, PM the entire moderation team if you have to.

What you don't do is bitch and moan with memes and counter-intuitive arguments to people who are volunteers trying to appease a community that complains about every decision that gets made.

Ultimately, it's not a requirement for the moderation team to justify their actions - but I prefer doing so to give some level of transparency.

Thanks for reading.

meme courtesy of zyrr
    Edit: Example of an offtopic or non constructive post. Would normally be removed on other threads.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Reaction score
    If people had some common courtesy and were not crude & impolite in the way they say things then I think this whole fiasco would be resolved.

Reactions: Excelsior
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Modder
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Posts have been edited to give examples of what we are no longer permitting in the community in relation to post relevance. If your post is removed for being offtopic or non constructive, you will not receive points for it. If you feel your post IS on topic, contact the moderation team.

Thanks.

Status
    Not open for further replies.