Combat Space Suit

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hey guys.

I'm actually a little surprised that I haven't seen anything like this yet so I thought I'd post mine.

Here is Paladin MKI Combat Space Suit. Standart equipment is thrusters, shielding and an anti material rifle.

The unit can be equipped with a variety of tools and suited to YOUR needs in the field.

(PalaCorp is not responible for injuries or death while using this suit)

Reaction score
    Wow! That\'s actually really neat! I think I\'ma try to make my own now :P If you don\'t mind ofcourse. do you know what the DPS is? if not. do this.

1000 / Reload speed = A

A x Attack Damage = B

B = one individual turret or cannon. if you have more, add all your B\'s together, and you should get your DPS

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Haven\'t bothered looking at my DPS but it does 50 - 70 damage per shot as it is right now.

The suit is really just a fancy way to float around and look menacing in the process. Perfect to dock en masse in a big ship or something. Now imagine drop troops invading planets!

Do I mind you making one of your own? Why, of course not! I can\'t wait to see what suits people may come up with!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    These are actually a great idea, they\'re a decent size, they\'ll fit in almost any ship and they\'re easy to customize/ look badass.

Visioning this as a way to mine effectively in a sort of battlemech structure, salvage cannons on either side and you could use one of these to go mining on a planet without having to awkwardly move your ship around.

These are simply intuitive and I like the concept, I\'m hoping we\'re gonna see a few more of these pop up here and there, good job!

---

as a note you could make a larger version of this? one that looks a little more robusc and then possibly add some basic shields or more power to build on it\'s efficiency?

Reaction score
    I\'ve had the idea of making a mech suit, but I\'ve never really got around to it, there\'s a design I made in Minecraft (Purely for decoration, I put a sheep inside as a driver since the chickens kept escaping) that I could probably use, although it requires fences and half-blocks. I could probably replace the half-blocks with the angled pieces, and the fences were only for the arms, which I\'d replace with anti-matter cannons anyway.

It\'d be good if you could program the Bobby AI units to do different things, so you could dock a load of parts together (One being the torso, another being the left arm, same for the right arm, left leg and right leg), so you could make it look as if it\'s actually walking when you hold W, instead of sliding around the floor, occasionally tripping over and falling flat on it\'s face.

Edit: You could probably use the turret docking units and have a load of friends work together to pilot a massive mech suit, but it would take a lot of co-ordination. It\'d be like QWOP, but harder.

Edit 2: Made my own, and adapted the mech design I made in Minecraft for Starmade. (Ignore the ship in the background)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    ...some sort of \"servo motors\", or \"hydraulic cylinders\".

I could see an insane number of uses for such things.

Like, for example, making a mech that actually walked/moved its arms.

But that is just a wish...

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I\'m gonna make my own now, maybe a repair version, and deploy it on my new ship :P

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    I made some small ones, not very good looking though.

But this has given me the inspiration to make bigger ones.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I made 4 variants, based heavily off of PaladinSheep\'s original:

Ignore the ship in the background.

I forgot to put a blue stripe on the fighter ones shoulder in this pic, pretend it\'s there.

Reaction score
    This is the Wardog-class Planetary Invasion Suit. It has a rapid-fire rifle, 3 engines for movement, and a whole lot of shields(like 8 blocks). I may upload it if anyone needs one.

Reaction score
    I have started on a small one with missles, AMC, and power drain.

Crashmaster

I got N64 problems but a bitch ain't one
    Reaction score
    Here\'s my first mech design finalized for production;

Mayonnaise

Modular weapons and physical shield, light energy shielding and DI-SINTEGRATOR SWORDS!! (not visible in pic). For stats, link to download and more pics; http://star-made.org/comment/66226#comment-66226.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    But then I designed mine for aesthetics and non-military function (Mostly), i.e repair, salvage, powerdrain...

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Not for fighting spaceships, but for fighting other mechs these might actually do well.

Crashmaster

I got N64 problems but a bitch ain't one
    Reaction score
    While certainly bigger then the competition\'s mechs this latest offering from Cubemaster Blockyards makes short work of Isanth-VII\'s from range with it\'s heavy anti-ship AMC rifle. Mid-range AMC rifles, multiple missile launchers, a short-range AMC shotgun in the torso and a Dis-integrator Axe round out it\'s armament. Catsup; For stats, link to download and more pics; http://star-made.org/comment/66735#comment-66735