Colonists

Reaction score
    if i was an adult and had an income, i problay would, but i dont fit either of those, but david, we could adopt a server and claim it of a sort, baically deal with pvp right in the begining

Reaction score
    We could go on Tryndalis Faction Wars until we havea server. I\'ve been on the server and it seems fine. http://star-made.org/content/tryndalis-faction-wars-pvp-custom-blocks-247-whitelist-apply-join

Oh yea this too.

\"Factions with 4 or more people settled within 0,0,0 and 10,10,10 are to be given a 200 Million credit bonus once a week on sundays. The money is given to the faction leader/high ranking officer whenever they contact an admin on sunday.\"

Reaction score
    It may seem good, but its no place for our main builders to work on top-secret-stuff.

Reaction score
    yea :/

i got a planet rover on another server, when im able to join and get my rover im gunna try to jam/cloak it, if it works its gunna by my main ship, with some tweaks. like taking the lava tree off the top

Reaction score
    Can\'t we just build on a member\'s connection? Isn\'t there a way to hop on someone\'s world by giving the IP? We can build off server and import it with an admin\'s permission.

Reaction score
    same here, heck i cant even figure out how to change speed limit again

Reaction score
    Yep, it is possible. http://starmade.wikia.com/wiki/Starting_a_Server

So, should we go to the server I mentioned before or wait until someone has money for a server of our own?

Reaction score
    ...\'\'wait for some1 to have money\'\', i don\'t wanna take risks since we still getting up on track, once we get the server problem solved we can start on populating it and then ready it for the public once you guys feel up to it.

Reaction score
    i would say public after we set up the main assualt units, so atleast 2 fleets, have 1 of the stations running, hopefully both, and have decent amount of people that the only jobs not filled arent needed everyday or can be done by someone else temporarily.

Reaction score
    just gotta bump it occasionaly, save on favourites so we wont lose it to.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN:kleinlax21

What ive done so far: Built a sweet battleship (not sure of its\' exact classification, didn\'t know about the wiki when I built it) along with a smaller support fleet, slaughtered some pirates, and generally showed my singleplayer server who\'s boss.

Why I want to join: I want to get into the social aspect of the game, as running around murdering everything I came across got tiring fast. I also feel like this is a pretty chill group of guys who just want to have fun playing videogames. And also blowing shit up with big guns is pretty cool.

What I will do in/for the faction: I\'m down for whatever you guys need me to take care of, be it scouting, salvaging, etc., but I like to think I\'m pretty good at large ship design/building so I\'d prefer to help there if possible.

Country/State of accommodation: Colorado, United States. I do travel for work a lot so I may be unable to play (never unreachable) for several days at a time FYI.

Skills: Played a lot of Minecraft, KSP, other MMO\'s and shooters, but nothing from any related genre like EVE.

Have you got Skype?: Yes

Have you got Steam?: Yessir

Have you got Teamspeak?: Yup

If none of above, best way we can contact you?: email is [email protected]

Application for class: Any sort of builder out of combat (ship preferred), in combat doesn\'t matter that much.

I also applied on your website. Look forward to hearing back from you guys.

Reaction score
    Died again?

Oh well, all colonist members are welcome to join the Sexual Tyrranosoraus faction, with the starting rank of Ballsack Brontosoraus

Reaction score
    You know you want to

I have decided to make a special acception and make you a Vagina Velociraptor

Reaction score
    i would rather be dead! i am not a fool! i am not one to ditch a clan for something else, if i leave i leave from time, loss of starmade, or a honerable discharge (if we have that). i am loyal to my clan, not some jerk! begone you fool!