[Closed][Starmap] - StarOS Map

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    Hi there

I just setup the Starmap on our server. It is currently here: play.mushroomfleet.co.uk/starmap

I don't think it has interfaced with the database though.
    the console output stopped here:
    http://puu.sh/8wJAh.png

I can see "game stuff" that has brought into the starmap lib folder though and after about 15 minutes it suddenly gave more output:
    http://puu.sh/8wKgu.png

The actual map has not shown anything yet. Is there anything I should try to get it working?

Thank for any advice you can offer :D

+ update (full output)

Loading entity and player files...
    PHP Notice: Uninitialized string offset: 1 in /var/www/starmap/includes/SMDecoder.php on line 2196
    PHP Notice: Undefined index: in /var/www/starmap/includes/SMDecoder.php on line 2196
    PHP Warning: unpack(): Type f: not enough input, need 4, have 1 in /var/www/starmap/includes/SMDecode r.php on line 2119

PHP Notice: Uninitialized string offset: 1 in /var/www/starmap/includes/SMDecoder.php on line 2196
    PHP Notice: Undefined index: in /var/www/starmap/includes/SMDecoder.php on line 2196
    PHP Warning: fopen(/home/tomino/starmade/140417/StarMade/server-database/ENTITY_SHIP_Drone_v3_WIP_139 8463997676.ent): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/starmap/includes/SMDecod er.php on line 59
    PHP Warning: fread() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /var/www/starmap/includes/S MDecoder.php on line 1978
    PHP Warning: fread() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /var/www/starmap/includes/S MDecoder.php on line 1951
    PHP Notice: Undefined index: sc in /var/www/starmap/includes/SMDecoder.php on line 1669
    PHP Warning: array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /var/www/starmap/inclu des/SMDecoder.php on line 1672
    PHP Warning: array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /var/www/starmap/inclu des/SMDecoder.php on line 1694
    PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/starmap/includes/SMDecoder.php on li ne 1789
    PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/starmap/includes/SMDecoder.php on li ne 1801
    PHP Warning: array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /var/www/starmap/inclu des/SMDecoder.php on line 1822
    PHP Warning: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /var/www/starmap/includes/ SMDecoder.php on line 139
    Loading faction information...
    Loading catalog information...
    Loading blueprint files...
    Error: int type have 4 bytes.​

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Modder
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    Tomino_sama: thoses errors are probably due to older version of StarMade entity file format, will make a more verbose setup.php and send it by mail to know what file does not work.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Reaction score
    • Modder
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    Hi guys,
    I'm disappointed, after 2 months of waiting for a doc of OAuth2 API and 1 month without any news I don't know if i'll keep up this project (I'm just waiting for OAuth2 to start update).
    That's why I want to know what do you think of it? Anyone would realy use this project for it's own server (since the first release I've see only one user that use my starmap).
    If you want to see more of this project in future just post a comment.
    thanks

MossyStone48

Cmdr Deathmark
    Reaction score
    I'd like to see this and BPViewer both carry on. The adoption rate will go up if you continue to support it. I'm sure of it.

Reaction score
    Implementing StarOS into my community website has been on my to-do list near 6 months now. Now it's bubbled up to the top of the pile, I see it's currently unusable! I'm gutted!

Is there anything I can do to help you (blackcancer) to pick this up and carry on supporting it?

~CR~

Reaction score
    • Modder
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    Thinks for each reply, CleanRabbit if you want to help my in this work you can (if you know how to use blender) make me some new 3D models for each entity type, i need thoses for the futur update. The french community and some people here supporte my project and it's re-motivated me. For the future realese the login system will no longer be available.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Reaction score
    Thanks for getting back to me. I'm a code monkey, ASP.Net/C#/Java/C are my main skills, but I'll ask around to see if anybody I know wants to help you out =)

~CR~

Reaction score
    • Modder
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    thanks, if you can find anyone it's could be great, all parts of code are already in my mind but i need thoses models to make some try before a real work

Snk

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Can you see the movement and position of ships?

Reaction score
    • Modder
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    a real time view is planed but in current version you can only see ships at the last render time

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    all the stuff is in french... would like to test it on my server, just tell me how

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    Got a crash while loading the demo on your site, Google Chrome stable on Ubuntu 14.04lts, email report thing failed, so here is the contents

Code:
    ReferenceError: default_lang is not defined
    at getLanguage (http://initsysrev.net/starmap/scripts/StarOS_Map/StarOS_Map.js:2938:60)
    at new Starmap (http://initsysrev.net/starmap/scripts/StarOS_Map/StarOS_Map.js:145:3)
    at http://initsysrev.net/starmap/scripts/StarOS_Map/main.js:51:16

Reaction score
    • Modder
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    Hi every one, after some month without any news I'm back. I'm sorry but I've got many problems IRL but now I can reopen my projects. I've no news about OAuth2 that's why some functions in StarOS will be diseabled for security reason. I'll try to make a video tutorial for the installation and configurations.
    Some part of the actual settings will be revisited for a better integration with the diffrents applications
    @therimmer96 can you give me your browser language please

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    *NECRO*

You should make an online version of the new galaxy map, so we can see territory online :D

Reaction score
    • Modder
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    i'm working on a way to see this but probably not in realtime due to javascript's limitations, i trie to find the better way to update the map. ATM i don't know how work this new system but it's possible to determine the owner of a territory with the count of station in a system.

Reaction score
    • Modder
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    Hi everyone, with the latest version of starmade i'don't think i need to update my starmap, that's why i close this project but if anyone as good suggestion about it and want features that are not available on starmade maybe a could restart this project. I'll spend more time on a revival of BPViewer project.