CLOSED* CONTEST: Default Stations Submission

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Thinking Positive
    Well, I am certainly having fun detailing this station.

Lower cargo loading area.

Lower hanger. Isanth friendly!

Storage tanks for scale.

Caution. Very hot!

Caution. So hot its blue!

Hopefully you guys dig this. One of my favorite parts. If it needs adjusting, let me know!

This is just a tease. The entire station is a bit bigger than what I showed here. Unless you saw it on my YouTube channel, then I have already spoiled you :p
    That's a job well done on details and layers. Looks awesome :0

Criss

Social Media Director
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    Please make more contests like theses :p
    I think they should make a trading guild ship design contest. That way they have something different than isanths. They can base dimensions off the dock sizes that will come with these new stations.

Reactions: SkylordLuke
    Reaction score
    Does anyone know how to wire triggers to plexlifters? It doesnt seem to work for me...

Reaction score
    I think they should make a trading guild ship design contest. That way they have something different than isanths. They can base dimensions off the dock sizes that will come with these new stations.
    keep in note that the isanths where originally made by the trading guild (other wise the trading guild woudnt be using it, they would never use ships made by pirates) so i guess if the TG would get their own ship is should be a newer isanth like V or VI, and the pirates can stick with the older IV

Reaction score
    SmilingDemon That asteroid base looks neat, the hangar entrances (unless there's a huge one I missed :p ) are tucked away, the interior is just what I'd think it would be like, love the corridors, very much like Star Wars blockade runner interior, but I think it needs more red or a darker feel?
    IsApro2000 , maybe for a different series of ships- bear in mind it's an guild, so I'd expect loads of different ships contributed to the alliance

Last edited by a moderator:
    Reaction score

Id like to have all 3 lifters activated at the same time when someone steps in but nothing works no matter from where in the wiring i connect the lifters.

Reaction score
    • Tester
    YibYag ... Ok .. i tried it to .. not working ... i opened a bug ticket for it!

Reaction score
    BTW i have a real issue here i see elements in other stations that will look very similar to what im planning.
    im really not wanna copy stuff from others will try to atleast.

Reactions: SkylordLuke
    Reaction score
    YibYag ... Ok .. i tried it to .. not working ... i opened a bug ticket for it!
    Thx, if you can add to the ticket, NOT blocks working only halfway: when their input turns off (turning their output on), nothing activates lifters and doors.

Reaction score
    BTW i have a real issue here i see elements in other stations that will look very similar to what im planning.
    Dont worry about your entry looking similar to others, thats almost inevitable, if you worry too much youll never finish.
    I like the middle scaffolding structure, but i hope youll add stuff on those boxes because they look too drab compared to that scaffolding.
    Cheers

Criss

Social Media Director
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    keep in note that the isanths where originally made by the trading guild (other wise the trading guild woudnt be using it, they would never use ships made by pirates) so i guess if the TG would get their own ship is should be a newer isanth like V or VI, and the pirates can stick with the older IV
    I say that because the new isanths were not designed by the TG as indicated by the video they released on the Starmade channel. To me it looks like pirates upgraded the TG Isanths to be more deadly. There should be variants specifically for cargo though.

Last edited:

Criss

Social Media Director
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    Well. I started designing a station and it turns out Skylord had made one based off the same inspiration. He likes it though and its still different enough to be considered a separate piece of work.

Reaction score
    oh yeah it may be told already but can i make a dock for a cargo ship i made myself or does it have to be an isanth ? srry for probley repeating a question

Reaction score
    • Tester
    SmilingDemon That asteroid base looks neat, the hangar entrances (unless there's a huge one I missed :p ) are tucked away, the interior is just what I'd think it would be like, love the corridors, very much like Star Wars blockade runner interior, but I think it needs more red or a darker feel?
    There is a big door ... for the isanth in the hangar ;) ... its not flat and it is in a kind of darker area of the asteroid.
    Yes .. it is a bit to brightly lit ... but that hangar control is switchable to red (button on the wall) and the hangar lights can be switched off.
    I could replace a part of the lighting with red ... but i do not know right now!

oh yeah it may be told already but can i make a dock for a cargo ship i made myself or does it have to be an isanth ? srry for probley repeating a question
    its because the pirates and tradeguild use isanth ... you can make bigger ones!
    you only may not include docked ships .. that is not wanted afaik!

Reaction score
    just had to pop in and say on behalf of the community (who are probably too lazy to read this topic)
    Awesome work people, can't wait to see what else you have in store for this competition.
    (on a side note, can we make these a regular event? like every three months or so?)

Status
    Not open for further replies.