CLOSED* CONTEST: Default Stations Submission

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score
    Very nice. It even has some similar features to a pirate ship I built some time ago. That would be a candidate for 5 stars.

Criss

Social Media Director
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    TradingGuild
    ------------------------------
    SpacePort

This is a spaceport built to produce and sell various products for the TradingGuild.
    ---------------------------------

DOWNLOAD: http://starmadedock.net/content/spaceport-tradingguild-contest.937/

This station have a very high-tech factory built look, of course with civilians eye for aesthetics and prestige.

The SpacePort features 3 docks, all designed for Isanth type-Zero's, A factory that's able to macro-assemble, micro-assemble and refine ores. the station also features a control room/ office area, where materials are sold and bought.

all three docks have signals at the entrance, showing if the dock is occupied or not.

The station is, as far as I know within the guidelines of this contest, and features Undeathinator, Shopmodule and Factionmodule.

-Maranello (TheSchibbye)

Last edited:

Criss

Social Media Director
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    TradingGuild
    ------------------------------
    SpacePort

This is a spaceport built to produce and sell various products for the TradingGuild.
    ---------------------------------

(Content is awaiting approval, so should be available for download soon)
    DOWNLOAD: http://starmadedock.net/content/spaceport-tradingguild-contest.937/

This station have a very high-tech factory built look, of course with civilians eye for aesthetics and prestige.

The SpacePort features 3 docks, all designed for Isanth type-Zero's, A factory that's able to macro-assemble, micro-assemble and refine ores. the station also features a control room/ office area, where materials are sold and bought.

all three docks have signals at the entrance, showing if the dock is occupied or not.

The station is, as far as I know within the guidelines of this contest, and features Undeathinator, Shopmodule and Factionmodule.

-Maranello (TheSchibbye)

Looks pretty awesome. One thing though, I think the ore machine maker might not be aloud. Or at least the ore blocks themselves.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    Looks pretty awesome. One thing though, I think the ore machine maker might not be aloud. Or at least the ore blocks themselves.
    I see what you mean, but I think the rule says that you can have ingots on the station, but not too many.

The rule:
    • Try not to use many ingots/crystals, these are going to be part of the new crafting system and are the equivilant of gold plating your station

Reaction score
    go for it, but we're working on adding some cool new terrain, so hopefully youll have better stuff to work with soon
    I was wondering if you are going to place all the submissions into one thread ( only the pic's) so we can see all before voting for which one we think the best?

Reaction score
    Great news Everyone! I talked with Schema and we will be extending the contest by a week, not for lack of entries (amazing stuff so far) but because we feel this will give players time to complete and polish their entries, as well as give those who have yet to start a full two remaining weeks to build and enter their own submissions!

After the final extra week expires (4 weeks from the start date) we will compile all of the entries into a locked post (no comments their sorry) and you will be asked to look at the stations and vote.

I want to thank you all who have entered, suggested, helped, supported and generally contributed or even just appreciated the work folks have put into this contest, so far (last i checked) this thread has had 39,000 views, you're all amazing!

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I like most of it but the colors. It looks a bit too comic-like.

Maybe some alien-species would pretend that this is looking perfect ;)

Crimson-Artist

Wiki Administrator
    Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Wiki Contributor Gold
    Great news Everyone! I talked with Schema and we will be extending the contest by a week, not for lack of entries (amazing stuff so far) but because we feel this will give players time to complete and polish their entries, as well as give those who have yet to start a full two remaining weeks to build and enter their own submissions!

After the final extra week expires (4 weeks from the start date) we will compile all of the entries into a locked post (no comments their sorry) and you will be asked to look at the stations and vote.

I want to thank you all who have entered, suggested, helped, supported and generally contributed or even just appreciated the work folks have put into this contest, so far (last i checked) this thread has had 39,000 views, you're all amazing!
    Awesome! and here I thought that I would have to omit the adventure map aspects of my entry in order to meet the deadline.

Reactions: WarmasterRaptor
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    All I know is that win or loose, several of these stations will be added to my station spawn folders when that becomes an option.
    Calbiri & schema ... Thanks for the extra week!

Last edited by a moderator:

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    Being the designer of a default station would be cool.... But really, I hope that server admins get a way to modify or replace those default designs on a per-server basis. If I were to run a Starfleet themed server, I can give the pirates Klingon ships... why not Klingon themed stations?
    ARE you planning a star trek themed faction?!

Status
    Not open for further replies.