Status
    Not open for further replies.

Crimson-Artist

Wiki Administrator
    Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Wiki Contributor Gold
    are loot chests on neutral stations allowed?

If so would it be ok to line the treasure room with explosives or use some other security measure to make sure players don't just blast their way in and have to go on an adventure to get the loot?

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Nice hangars. I hope you use glass to not let players fall-through.

Just place turrets in a way that they cover every angle. You don't need them connected to the main station and could make a platform with turrets on top and bottom of a decorated disc in the area between 2 hangars diagonal to the station centre.

BTW: I love hangers where you can fly through from one side to the other (not have to turn around) with defined entry and exit. Who else agrees?

Criss

Social Media Director
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    Are neutral stations supposed to have guns on them? Is excessive use of hull bad?
    I think the general consensus is that we use normal hull. Also I think the neutral stations are meant to be abandoned, so maybe not turrets. I think things like traps would be a better idea. Nonetheless, that looks pretty damn good!

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Gold
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Video Genius
    if you think this is all,I ,Dalmont,and Raiben will build together another entry for contest,be afraid,be very afraid guys :D

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Nice hangars. I hope you use glass to not let players fall-through.
    Just place turrets in a way that they cover every angle. You don't need them connected to the main station and could make a platform with turrets on top and bottom of a decorated disc in the area between 2 hangars diagonal to the station centre.
    BTW: I love hangers where you can fly through from one side to the other (not have to turn around) with defined entry and exit. Who else agrees?
    Indeed I did add glass to the sides, you can see it in the photo. Also, I need to know from "Upper Management" if the stats are sufficient. If not, it may decide whether or not I will add platforms or shield cylinders next. See you guys tomorrow for the interior view.

Mered4

Space Triangle Builder
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    if you think this is all,I ,Dalmont,and Raiben will build together another entry for contest,be afraid,be very afraid guys :D
    You mean I have to build two stations to compensate?!

Darnit. :D

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    good thing they are working together they should be able to make a station that looks a lot better then the ones we have now

Reaction score
    Reactions: WarmasterRaptor

Criss

Social Media Director
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    Continued working on my second station for the trade guild. Here's what I have so far.

It's basically a large cargo warehouse and ship maintenance bay.
    I'll be posting a video tomorrow for it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.