Do you like this idea?

• Total voters

JTJSniperBee

Cat Person
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    My idea is clampers its a block when activated like a weapon clamps on to a target. sticking to it. this can be usefull in so many ways limpet drones, tow vessels. they clamp on and pull the ship where they want. boarding drones. pros: can connect to any object though tugging on stations does nothing, but can be used as an alternative for docking. plus you can attach anywhere. allowing bee like creations! cons. if the clamped ship moves very fast in a sudden fashion. it breaks the clamped object off. so fighters cant be clamped as well as capital ships. but flinging certian clamped objects off can be harder than others single block clamping arms can be detached with relative ease. 3X3 system is harder it goes up till 9X9 it caps there hard to shake off. doing anything bigger actually makes it easier to fling off due to mass. more mass easier to fling off so low mass 3X3 clamp system is hard to fling off.

Reaction score
    I like the idea, but if a tractor beam were added I think it may seem redundant. Especially with the block ID limit. I'd much prefer the tractor beam thread here instead.