Chatworld Characters: Public chat brought to life by MrNature72 (FORCE O' NATURE #3)

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Nature decided that after he had already changed the name, and was trying to decide what to do with the character, and the character could be used as whoever he wanted it to be.

Reaction score
    I can\'t use the character in the same way anymore because Incap demanded a personality change.

And frankly, I couldn\'t stand anymore of that entitlement and complaining. So the best way to make a personality change in order to disconnect a character from a previous standing point is to drive said character down a different path entirely.

So I decided to take Pinkslap from a complete powerhouse to the complete opposite: the resident punching bag. A humor sink that I\'ll just toss in every once and a while.

In replacement, Refirendum will be being added soon as the successor to Pinkslap, and the new Otakulord. I talked to her, and she\'s alright with it. Expect anime, crazy physics, a little bipolar and a whole of carnage.

Also, Ridik, the character is considered completely unconnected to Incap. Trying to say that he was is against what DukeofRealms wanted. So please. Let\'s not start any flame wars here over something that isn\'t happening.

Pinkslap =/= Incap.

I never wanted to change the character in the first place, too. So don\'t go blaming me for shit.

Reaction score
    As a note, I\'m asking for permission to use the names of other people, just to prevent issues like this from the future. Right now Keptick, Flying, Refire, Nature (hue), and Zyrr are okay with it.

I\'ll check with Furb too, but I\'m sure he\'s chill about it.

Some people are requesting to be placed in, too. I\'m just considering those names fair game since it\'s a request.

Glad to have you settle the situation. Also glad I didn\'t have to delete the character.

Reaction score
    I wish to be apart of this. Do with me what you will. Break the spell, take your fill...

(Look it up, kids)

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Im cool with him using me aslong as he uses it in a way that works with my Avatar.

Reaction score
    With being involved, although you may have to draw from my forum posts more than anything...

Reaction score
    It\'s not hard to be chill when I made you a sexy lumberjack businessman with a sledgehammer.

Reaction score
    The story continues.

It\'s now Pinkslap.

I\'ll be introducing more characters.

Shit will happen.

Reaction score
    The story continues.

It\'s now Pinkslap.

I\'ll be introducing more characters.

Shit will happen.

MrFURB

Madman of the Girders
    Reaction score
    This thread has been cleaned with the OP\'s permission. Please try to remain (Somewhat) civil when interacting with other folks here.